• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gun Rights Advocate Assemblyman Tim Donnelly Needs our Help in Fresno Tuesday

puppy8agun

This is a call of action and assistance for the person who will be helping us this year. Please support them if you can and show up! Block this misspending by our state and protect our Minuteman Assemblyman Tim Donnelly!

SOS - Save Our State Call to Action

It's time to derail high speed spending in California. "Free" money being doled out by Washington for the high speed rail boondoggle will further indebted you and your children using costly match-funded California debt and taxes. A few facts and questions:

Cost estimates for Phase 1 (San Francisco -Anaheim) range between $43 billion and 100+ billion - what will phases 2 and 3 cost California taxpayers?

Who will ride, who will pay, and what the routes will be are still not determined. The voters that approved $9.95 billion were told there would be no state subsidies. Are you buying that?

The high speed spending machine, Ca High Speed Rail Authority, using your tax dollars, has sent out an alert to Labor Unions, "laborers" and others on the dole of the machine to bombard Congressman Denham (CA) and Mica (FL) at their stop on Tuesday, February 22 in Fresno. Will you allow the machine to go unopposed?

SOS!!!! Call to action

Tuesday, February 22, 2011
University of California Building, central Fresno
Scheduled hearing time: 9:00 a.m.
Arrive Early!

Save Our State

We visited Tim at his state capitol office several times. Although I'm certain he's a gun rights advocate, I'm not in the know whether he's an OC advocate per se. This event you have is not a firearm related one.....unless you call high speed rail by it's more whimsical reference, bullet train.

devildoc5

We visited Tim at his state capitol office several times. Although I'm certain he's a gun rights advocate, I'm not in the know whether he's an OC advocate per se. This event you have is not a firearm related one.....unless you call high speed rail by it's more whimsical reference, bullet train.

Did someone say bullet?

(ducks and hides)

Why wasn't it properly registered, logged, tracked, encoded, laser etched and GPS equipped?
:shocker:

Last edited:

since9

Campaign Veteran
"It's time to derail high speed spending in California. "Free" money being doled out by Washington for the high speed rail boondoggle will further indebted you and your children using costly match-funded California debt and taxes."

Tell you what - let's kill 100% of all federal spending to wayward California this year and see whether or not they can hold their own.

If not, I say cut 'em loose from the Union and let them sink or swim on their own. It's only a couple of thousand miles to Hawaii. Given what they boast about themselves, they should make it, en massed, several times around the world for each and every man, woman, and child.

No?

They lied. Pity. Let 'em rot in the excrement of their lies.