• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hu hot...not

cash50

I'm from St. Charles, so excuse my ignorance. What is a "criminal protected zone"?

cshoff

The Hu Hot on Olive Blvd. in Creve Couer isn't posted either, or at least it wasn't the last time I was there last fall.

HYRYSC

The first few times I ate there, I liked it (open carried there each time without so much as a second look), but the last few times I was there (also open carrying), it seemed dirtier and the food was not as good. The last time that I was there (for the last time), I told myself that I would give it one more chance, but the manager or what ever she was, said that she was in fear of me being there with my firearm.

I guess if someone walked in that I was truly in fear of, I would probably try to avoid them instead of confronting them and say, "I am afraid of you!", but maybe that's just me...

REALteach4u

The first few times I ate there, I liked it (open carried there each time without so much as a second look), but the last few times I was there (also open carrying), it seemed dirtier and the food was not as good. The last time that I was there (for the last time), I told myself that I would give it one more chance, but the manager or what ever she was, said that she was in fear of me being there with my firearm.

I guess if someone walked in that I was truly in fear of, I would probably try to avoid them instead of confronting them and say, "I am afraid of you!", but maybe that's just me...

I hate to admit this, but that's pretty funny, obviously because your dead-on.

It's an excellent example of why our legislators need to change the posting requirements to make it mandatory that they post at EVERY entrance accessible to the public rather than wording that it needs to be posted in a conspicuous place.

cshoff

The Hu Hot on Olive Blvd. in Creve Couer has excellent food. In fact, I was just in there a couple of weeks ago. I'd go back anytime.