Thread: Hu hot...not

Hu hot...not

Hu Hot of Springfield is a criminal protected zone. Just FYI

I'm from St. Charles, so excuse my ignorance. What is a "criminal protected zone"?

GFZ or Gun Free Zone

Sent from my Samsung Epic using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HYRYSC View Post
    well its also built into the mall. so i sure its under the mall rules. which are no CCW. but they also dont allow OC, they just dont have the right signs up.

Try the one in Columbia. Those Mongolians are much friendlier!
    "Before all else, be armed." -Nicolo Machiavelli

The Hu Hot on Olive Blvd. in Creve Couer isn't posted either, or at least it wasn't the last time I was there last fall.

I wasn't impressed with the food at all, so irrelevant for me.

The first few times I ate there, I liked it (open carried there each time without so much as a second look), but the last few times I was there (also open carrying), it seemed dirtier and the food was not as good. The last time that I was there (for the last time), I told myself that I would give it one more chance, but the manager or what ever she was, said that she was in fear of me being there with my firearm.

I guess if someone walked in that I was truly in fear of, I would probably try to avoid them instead of confronting them and say, "I am afraid of you!", but maybe that's just me...

The first few times I ate there, I liked it (open carried there each time without so much as a second look), but the last few times I was there (also open carrying), it seemed dirtier and the food was not as good. The last time that I was there (for the last time), I told myself that I would give it one more chance, but the manager or what ever she was, said that she was in fear of me being there with my firearm.

I guess if someone walked in that I was truly in fear of, I would probably try to avoid them instead of confronting them and say, "I am afraid of you!", but maybe that's just me...

I hate to admit this, but that's pretty funny, obviously because your dead-on.

It's an excellent example of why our legislators need to change the posting requirements to make it mandatory that they post at EVERY entrance accessible to the public rather than wording that it needs to be posted in a conspicuous place.

The Hu Hot on Olive Blvd. in Creve Couer has excellent food. In fact, I was just in there a couple of weeks ago. I'd go back anytime.