• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Next on the list (or getting the anti's panties in twist)

Max

Oh MY GOD!!! That looks like some kind of an assault weapon!! SWEET. The .308 is an awesome round but very pricey.

protias

SCARs are way overpriced. Nice rifles, but no way I'd pay that for one. I'll save 4-5k more and get a Barrett 82A1, or if I want a .308 semi auto rifle, I'd get an AR10. But that's just me.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
SCARs are way overpriced. Nice rifles, but no way I'd pay that for one. I'll save 4-5k more and get a Barrett 82A1, or if I want a .308 semi auto rifle, I'd get an AR10. But that's just me.

A Barrett M82A1 would be SWEET, but very expensive to feed @ about 4-5 bucks a round.

After the Bushmaster 308 , I am going to invest in NFA $5000.00 for a Smith&Wesson Model 76 Sub machine gun.

The same weapon Charlton Heston used in the Omega Man.

Last edited:

protias

A Barrett M82A1 would be SWEET, but very expensive to feed @ about 4-5 bucks a round.

After the Bushmaster 308 , I am going to invest in NFA $5000.00 for a Smith&Wesson Model 76 Sub machine gun.

The same weapon Charlton Heston used in the Omega Man.

But it would be well worth it! I'm also tempted to get an Armalite AR-50A1B. I like to dream big, but who knows if I'll be able to afford either.

Flipper

Campaign Veteran
Last edited:

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
This is the Polish underfolder I built.View attachment 5261 The metal butt is a little slippery on your shoulder. A wooden or plastic stock would give more mid-range accuracy.

Pretty ! Nice wood grip. I have been Eye Balling the KelTec RFB too. they are all over the place on Gun Broker, the only issue with them is good Metric Magazines are in short supply , the RFB is picky & only likes certain types of Metric fal Magazines