• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Next on the list (or getting the anti's panties in twist)

LR Yote 312

underfolder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, I found one that maybe, just maybe, McX would like

You guys should have been there when I brought my "deer/yote gun"
into McX's shop....

His eyes got this funny glaze,he started drooling uncontrollably...
not quite sure of this part as I have never seen it in person...
but he also started doing something that could be known in some
circles as the "thorazine shuffle"...as well losing any ability to form more than single word senteces.
He also became as useful as a jellyfish when I showed him a mag full of hand loaded 155 gr Amax. in .308win hoping to snap him out of it.

Now,since it makes me proud to call him a friend and I am only
concerned on his well being....and know full well the certain effect
some fire arms seem to have on him...single word sentence and all....
I think it wise to direct any and all offers of sale to either myself or
Rcawdor57 first.

LR Yote

Last edited:
M

McX

blibbber, blabber, gooble...........snarf, ook.............umma gunna?

M

McX

i'm ok now, i got over it, quit bringing your nice guns in and sending me links! at my age i cant handle that. i had to do my therapy; work the decocker on the Chromie- aka; The Chrome-i-con. whew, that was a close one!

XDFDE45

Ok, that's kinda cool :) I still prefer multi barrels & 3000 rounds a minute of 7.62 Although that appears to have a cyclic rate of about 750 rounds per minute in stand alone mode which is acceptable :) a used Dillon Mini Gun can be had for about $ 150,000.00
securedownload7.jpg

M

McX

glock i viewed the pic, and somehow beleive you already got one of these. Neville will come out tonight..................

Flash Gordon

the SCAR heavy is a cool gun but I just can't get over the reciprocating charging handle and the sights. they're not bad sights but it's just how tiny the rear aperture is.

I'm waiting for Bushmaster to make the .308 version of the ACR. I paid way too much for the 5.56 ACR but I like it.

and GlockMeister is right, POF makes some sweet rifles. I want one or five.

Flash Gordon

officially next on my list is a Gen4 Glock 22 with the EXO coated slide. (like I need another G22) the S&W Viking Tactics M&P40. and finish the 3 AR lowers sitting in the safe.