• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Going to Madison?

M

McX

in April I will be 41...so your not all that far away from me. 50 is now middle age...so keep on plugging away, your only as old as you feel.

as old as i feel? that would be 100.437 precisely Doctor, measured in your years.

M

McX

you know have a hell of alot more fun over here than they do in the other state forums.

Last edited:

SIGdude

Was anybody carrying while at the Protest? Was there any looks, stares, or questioning from the 100+ LEO's?

GlockRHD was, like i said in an earlier post, I ran into him dead in the middle of the crowd and noticed immediately. But I look for that sort of thing. I was just sporting an empty holster. Didn't feel comfortable with 20,000 crazy people on the capitol, even if there were 10,000 sane ones to balance it out.

GlockRDH

I was carrying...the only comment i got was from a guy in the parking ramp...'I feel safer knowing youre open carrying!' I thanked him for noticing and not running in fear. :) (j/k about the last part) I didnt get any looks from any of the LEOs...Was i the only one OCing??

protias

I was carrying...the only comment i got was from a guy in the parking ramp...'I feel safer knowing youre open carrying!' I thanked him for noticing and not running in fear. :) (j/k about the last part) I didnt get any looks from any of the LEOs...Was i the only one OCing??
Mlutz said he heard on a LEOs radio that there were some OCing. I did not see anyone though.

M

McX

Protias, damn shame the legendary Protias Police Interceptor Hyndai wasnt able to be used at the Madison event, you could have honked the horn, and watched 10,000 people part like the Red Sea!

protias

Protias, damn shame the legendary Protias Police Interceptor Hyndai wasnt able to be used at the Madison event, you could have honked the horn, and watched 10,000 people part like the Red Sea!
The totality of the circumstances probably would have gotten me a DC ticket though... :p

M

McX

Charlton Heston the Omega Man wants to join you.....

yeah, Ol Charleston is pretty cool, i have his autograph in my collection, he's alot like me, handsome and all, he's just got more hair than i do.