• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Armed American Radio: Nate and I will be on this Sunday

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
Coming Up on AAR!

COMING UP THIS WEEKEND on the nations fastest growing pro-gun firearms and self-defense radio broadcast 2-20-2011:
Brian Jeffs and Nathan Nephew, authors of the new children/family book, “My Parents Open Carry”
World renowned firearms instructor and owner of Shootrite Academy, Tiger McKee
2nd Amendment Activist, Ms. Niki Goeser
The Mad Ogre George Hill
We’ll give out Bonehead of the Week Awards and MORE!
WDTK
AM
Detroit
MI
Sunday
8p-11p
ET
WLCM
AM
Lansing
MI
Sunday
8p-11p
ET

For a station near you or you can listen on-line. http://armedamericanradio.org/where-to-listen/

XDSTEEL

itunes

hopefully i will be able to download it to itunes before i leave. ( awesome to have freedom talking in your ears)

Haman J.T.

Mr Radio personality Jeffs,could you mention my name on the show? I've always wanted to hear my name on the radio!

Haman J.T.

Brian and Nathan did fine.When OCing to politicize came up,the fact that any time we OC someone will try to politicize it was mentioned!I would add They also bring up the John Wayne wanna be,macho man and the small stature political name calling to go along with it!When they point a finger at us,there's 3 fingers always pointing back at them! Good job guys!