Thread: Now that the Dems are in hiding, lets get something done!

Now that the Dems are in hiding, lets get something done!

The legislature can advance non budget related bills without the libs. Strike while the iron is hot!

http://www.wisconsinreporter.com/wit...ss-other-bills

Run and hide Democrats! We will move forward without you.

I read about this in the paper this morning. What prompted the lawmakers to decide to hide from their jobs?

Man, I wish I could do that and not get fired..

Quote Originally Posted by VW_Factor View Post
    I read about this in the paper this morning. What prompted the lawmakers to decide to hide from their jobs?

Man, I wish I could do that and not get fired..
    +1
    "To sin by silence, when we should protest makes cowards out of men."
    Ella Wheeler Cox

We must contact our lawmakers today, tomorrow and the next day to remind them of Constitutional Carry.
    Laws are not written because of the actions of many, they are wrtiten because of the inactions of many.

Quote Originally Posted by VW_Factor View Post
    What prompted the lawmakers to decide to hide from their jobs?
    One word: COWARDS .
    Wisconsin Carry Member
    My Castle Doctrine Law

Don't wish ill upon your enemy......plan it.

Right now my reps email and VM boxes are full. It will probably be a few days at least until they catch up.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

It baffles me why they didn't do this on Thursday when the dems didn't show up for work. Seems like an utterly wasted opportunity if they do indeed come back onTuesday.

If I were part of the Wisconsin Legislature, which would be laughable, you can bet your ass I would have busted mine to get as much stuff that the Dems HATE passed while they were gone as I possibly could. I wouldn't have slept for the last few days because I would have been too busy drafting up all the bills I wanted passed while the crybabies were in Illinois refusing to do the job that someone elected them to do.

McX
    well if the left done left, then i'd say it's time to introduce a bill for Constitutional Carry immediately, so it can be passed, and put into law quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by McX View Post
    well if the left done left, then i'd say it's time to introduce a bill for Constitutional Carry immediately, so it can be passed, and put into law quickly.
    Had a chat with my state rep last Monday about CCW legislation. He knows that permitless carry would pass the house, but would probably not pass the state senate; even with a republican majority. Too many RINOs in the state senate. I'm still trying to contact my state senator to get more information.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "No freeman shall be debarred the use of arms." --Thomas Jefferson
    (Papers of Thomas Jefferson, 1:353, Second Draft of the Virginia Constitution).

Quote Originally Posted by protias View Post
    Right now my reps email and VM boxes are full. It will probably be a few days at least until they catch up.
    it only takes a few minutes to hit - Check all, then click delete...
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Quote Originally Posted by Touchdown View Post
    Had a chat with my state rep last Monday about CCW legislation. He knows that permitless carry would pass the house, but would probably not pass the state senate; even with a republican majority. Too many RINOs in the state senate. I'm still trying to contact my state senator to get more information.
    This^ is why Constitutional carry will NEVER happen, the Old Guard will not allow it.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Even with the rinos it could pass if the dems are gone

Quote Originally Posted by Touchdown View Post
    19 republicans in the Senate, if 9 are RINO and vote no on constitutional carry and 10 vote yes....no libs in sight to vote NO whith the RINO wieners. 10 yes, 9 no, 14 libs abstain by being AWOL. Bill passes. That's why NOW is the time.

Which Senators are RINOS??? I would like to know, so I do not vote for them in the future!
    skorittnig

"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared."
    Niccolo Machiavelli

Quote Originally Posted by skorittnig View Post
    Which Senators are RINOS??? I would like to know, so I do not vote for them in the future!
    Here's one.

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...r-Luther-Olsen
    Last edited by Flipper; 02-20-2011 at 11:11 AM.
    When in danger you can dial 911 and hope for the police to arrive a few minutes later armed with guns.
    Why do police carry guns?

The Joyce Foundation funded firearm control empire:
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...lFundingR1.png

"Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by xdfde45 View Post
    one word: Cowards .

exactly!
    The way that you wander is the way that you choose,
    The day that you tarry, is the day that you lose!

Quote Originally Posted by Glock34 View Post
    This^ is why Constitutional carry will NEVER happen, the Old Guard will not allow it.
    And that's why you vote every incumbent out every single election regardless of party affiliation, fashion sense, favorite movie... long walks on the beach.
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

Quote Originally Posted by HandyHamlet View Post
    And that's why you vote every incumbent out every single election regardless of party affiliation, fashion sense, favorite movie... long walks on the beach.
    I actually agree with you on something..

McX
    i found the missing, here's what they are up to!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aou4W29omZk

What a tremendous and uprecedented opportunity they've squandered. How disenchanting.

Welcome to Wisconsin, Give us 5 minutes and our politicians will find something to F**k up!
    I am Calico Jack,,,, And I approve this message!
    (Paid for by the blood of patriots, and Calico Jack Defense)
    Calico Jack Defense

Maybe the republicans are waking up to the opportunity.

http://www.jsonline.com/news/statepo...116563323.html

"Republicans who control the state Senate sought Sunday to put pressure on the Democrats in Illinois with their own leverage point: by planning action on a "full calendar" of undisclosed bills for Tuesday, said Andrew Welhouse, a spokesman for Senate Majority Leader Scott Fitzgerald (R-Juneau)"

If you have a Republican representative in your district. Now is the time to make yourself heard.

so it begins!

Senate committee advances voter ID bill

http://host.madison.com/wsj/news/loc...cc4c03286.html

This is a good start.....Constitutional Carry anyone?

How so?

BS bill. Gonna cost 2.1 mil over the first two years according to the link. Which is a joke if the state is in the red. What happened to less money, less government?

***** attempt at a dog and pony show so far.

"Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

Republicans have discussed...requiring voters to show an ID at polling places
    Meh.

Quote Originally Posted by HandyHamlet View Post
    How so?

BS bill. Gonna cost 2.1 mil over the first two years according to the link. Which is a joke if the state is in the red. What happened to less money, less government?

***** attempt at a dog and pony show so far.

I guess I don't understand how a pole worker asking for an ID costs 2.1 million.
    The real dog and pony show was the Bill to congratulate the Packers for winning the Super Bowl.

Don't ask me. But that is only covering the first two years.

The costs involve modifying a statewide voter registration system, training local election officials, revising forms and conducting public outreach, according to the Government Accountability Board.
    Pole workers conducting public outreach... I guess.

Government Accountability Board.

I want that job.
    Last edited by HandyHamlet; 02-22-2011 at 08:01 PM.
    Abraham Lincoln

Alexcabbie