Thread: Prissy Pollys

Prissy Pollys

Just thought I would share. I ate there tonight, was not carrying because I had been at the movies and at a golf driving range all day and carry is not exactly comfortable in the latter and is not exactly legal in the former.

Anyways after I finished eating I stopped and thanked the manager for the food and we started talking. I mentioned that I had been there as part of the OC dinners in the past and his eyes lit up and he smiled... He then said that not only did he not have a problem with us coming in but that we were welcome any time and could bring as many people as we wanted... He did say that he was a little taken aback the first time we came in as a group but that he quickly realized that he was probably safer that night than any other.

Just thought I would pass it along and suggest that we have another dinner sometime.

Was this the one in Kernersville? We just had a meetup a couple weekends ago. Im a bit confused. When I went to the first couple turn out was good, several diferent people at both, but not so much lately. Where did everyone go?

When is the next one? I would love to come to one for the first time. I'm a new OC'er in the Greensboro area and would love to meet some more like minded people.