• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Prissy Pollys

mekender

Just thought I would share. I ate there tonight, was not carrying because I had been at the movies and at a golf driving range all day and carry is not exactly comfortable in the latter and is not exactly legal in the former.

Anyways after I finished eating I stopped and thanked the manager for the food and we started talking. I mentioned that I had been there as part of the OC dinners in the past and his eyes lit up and he smiled... He then said that not only did he not have a problem with us coming in but that we were welcome any time and could bring as many people as we wanted... He did say that he was a little taken aback the first time we came in as a group but that he quickly realized that he was probably safer that night than any other.

Just thought I would pass it along and suggest that we have another dinner sometime.

nobama

Was this the one in Kernersville? We just had a meetup a couple weekends ago. Im a bit confused. When I went to the first couple turn out was good, several diferent people at both, but not so much lately. Where did everyone go?