• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

StarBucks

quarter horseman

Great idea!

This is a grreat idea I will try to support it on my way home from work. carry on!

SlowDog
GUYS....check the date. It's for 2010....your just a little late....LOL
I feel like a Dum ars
I will still support them

Last edited:

kryptonian

it's 4-20 too. that's a big weed smoking day too..i don't suggest combining OC and weed smoking

PDinDetroit

It is a GREAT IDEA. Imagine a headline that reads:

Starbucks Sales Increase 25% in One Day Thanks to OC'ers.

Vmaxx - you found it, run with it! Make it happen!

Vmaxx

It is a GREAT IDEA. Imagine a headline that reads:

Starbucks Sales Increase 25% in One Day Thanks to OC'ers.

Vmaxx - you found it, run with it! Make it happen!

Thanks but the link is to someone else es web site. Even if i wanted to I don't have the know how to create a page like this one or know who would have to be contacted.

It sounds like some great advertisement for open-carry I hope it's done again this year..

Last edited: