• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New Member Check-in

gareeb

Greetings All,

I've been non registered a lurker for quite a while and decided to finally sign up.
I look forward to meeting some of you at the meet-ups you have.
Are most of the members located south of Seattle?

Trigger Dr

Welcome to the forum.
Having been a lurker for a while, you know you will at times, need a thick skin. Some opinions run pretty high (mine included) but do not let that disuade your participation.
We have members all over the state, but for the most part, they are south of Seattle.

gareeb

Welcome to the forum.
Having been a lurker for a while, you know you will at times, need a thick skin. Some opinions run pretty high (mine included) but do not let that disuade your participation.
We have members all over the state, but for the most part, they are south of Seattle.

Thanks for the kind words, I'm used to strong opinions from the various car enthusiast forums I visit. I take nothing personal especially from the internet forums :)

Last edited:

Bookman

Campaign Veteran
Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you here. Mark your calendar for the 2nd Saturday of each month and join us for breakfast at the IHOP on SW Campus Drive in Federal Way @ 9am. We had nearly 20 people at the last one and I think I can safely say that we're all looking forward to meeting you.

gareeb

Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you here. Mark your calendar for the 2nd Saturday of each month and join us for breakfast at the IHOP on SW Campus Drive in Federal Way @ 9am. We had nearly 20 people at the last one and I think I can safely say that we're all looking forward to meeting you.

Awesome, I will add that to my recurring events in Outlook.
Do you guys ever go and do some group shooting events?

golddigger14s

Activist Member
Awesome, I will add that to my recurring events in Outlook.
Do you guys ever go and do some group shooting events?
Yep. matter of fact myself and a few others went shooting at a gravel pit by Capital Forest after coffee this weekend. We shot everything from ,22 to 12GA.

Johnsmith1521

welcome to the forum! I'm new myself and went to my first meetup last week... I didn't make IHOP, but everyone meets at starbucks after that... Everyone is cool!!! looking forward to see you at the next meetup!!:banana:

.45ACPaddy

sudden valley gunner

A hearty welcome, and I am up here north with several others.
We had an OCDO clean up at our pit here in Whatcom last year, and a great shoot of about every type of gun. I can safely say gun owners aren't greedy about sharing their toys. ;)

FMCDH did you make it out there, while up here?

skiingislife725

Welcome gareeb!

Another guy from north of Seattle here (Bellingham). Looking forward to meeting ya...I plan on coming down to more Seattle-area meets, as my parents live in Fed Way/Auburn.