• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

GROUP CAMP at Confluence State Park Wenatchee May20,21,22

phoneguy

Extra vehicles have to park in the parking lot. You have your tent attached to the top of your vehicle so i don't know how the extra vehicle will work at the site.

Just called the park and talked to the Ranger and he said it was ok to share the spot with you. So we need to get together to give you some $ for my part.

amlevin

I will be there with hairspray in tow.

Does you rig look like this?

2006_Ford_F-250_Service_Truck__New_spray_rig_001.jpg

or do you need the "extra hold" version?

gas_2.jpg.w560h420.jpg

Last edited:

phoneguy

No trees, They will probably get mad if we target practice also just like the last place.

Last edited:

SpyderTattoo

I have a hammock. I've just recently discovered hammock camping. Believe me, it is way more comfortable than sleeping on the ground. It even beats those camping matresses.

iampam

No trees, They will probably get mad if we target practice also just like the last place.

I'm assuming you're kidding, but in case you aren't, it's illegal to discharge a firearm within WA State Parks. You can open carry, though sometimes it can be a little hit and miss in terms of how well the Park Rangers know the rules.

Wenatchee Confluence is very much an RV camping park. They probably have the fewest trees of any State Park I've been to! It's kind of like camping on a golf course :D

heresolong

I rode through there on my m/c last summer and they seemed to have lots of trees. Didn't camp as they were jam packed full. It seemed really nice.

Unfortunately, our veterans group (Combat Veterans International) is putting on a golf tournament for Bridge of Hope House on the 21st and I have already committed to helping out. I was looking forward to this but maybe next time.