• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Stupid BG with a Gun

eye95

I can think of a place even less wise to rob. This Saturday, in Hoover AL, we will be having close to 100 folks open carrying for our first Statewide of 2011. Trying to rob that place would require a change of clothing.

Lunch for 100 open carriers at Jim and Nick's: $2,000

100 openly carried handguns: $35,000.

The look on the bad guys face when he hears the snicking sounds of 100 firearms being made ready to fire: Priceless.

Hey, MasterCard, you need to make a commercial?

SFCRetired

I can think of a place even less wise to rob. This Saturday, in Hoover AL, we will be having close to 100 folks open carrying for our first Statewide of 2011. Trying to rob that place would require a change of clothing.

Lunch for 100 open carriers at Jim and Nick's: $2,000

100 openly carried handguns: $35,000.

The look on the bad guys face when he hears the snicking sounds of 100 firearms being made ready to fire: Priceless.

Hey, MasterCard, you need to make a commercial?

MasterCard, my foot! That would make a great laundry detergent commercial. As in, "How do you get this stain out?":D

mark-in-texas

My favorite one has always been the one about the BG who cases a bank to rob. It's located in the lobby of a 6 story office building so he decides to wait for paydays as there will be more money. Sure enough, comes back on Friday, gets in a teller line and pulls gun & announces robbery....It was payday alright.....for the FBI office on the second floor!!! :banana::banghead::monkey