• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

KC meet?

mobodyguard

@rev, we will not forget about Liberty, but im with Chiang we have to find a place like Crown Center were we can voice ourselves with our guns, a big building with lots of places to eat and shop, where alot of ppl come to gather, does anyone know of some type of places either in Grandview or Liberty

Last edited:

afcarry

Western Sizzlin Steak House?
12300 Blue Ridge Ext Grandview, MO 64030
Never been there myself, so I haven't scouted the place. Seems like old fashioned American Man-food is a theme for OCers.

ChiangShih

I'm down for some sizzly steaks :D

If everyone is ok with this location I'll put it up on the website.

Last edited:

kcgunfan

Zona Rosa is definitely a no go:

http://www.zonarosa.com/Information/GuestInformation.aspx

Click on "Code of Conduct".

The last item under "Discourteous Behavior" is "Weapons of any kind are not permitted on property." Of course, I would think that it's only discourteous if you shot someone, but hey, it's their land. We might need some evangelism there first.

What is this web site you're referring to? I'd like to know it. I'm going to try to come to the meet, but my weekends are at the mercy of other people.

ChiangShih

Western Sizzlin Steak House
12300 Blue Ridge Ext
Grandview, MO 64030
816-763-6788

Saturday, March 12 @ 4:00pm

Sound good?