• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Kel Tec PF 9

Undertaker

I'm carrying my PF 9 with a fobus paddle holster presently but would like to find a top quality leather OWB belt holster with retainer strap. Any suggestions or reccommendations would be appreciated. I'm not having any luck finding anything locally so I'll probably have to buy off the net. Thanks for any help.

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
Check out Comp-Tac. They have some nice leather/kydex hybrids that look great. I have one for my PF9 and it is really well made, comfortable to wear and easy to use. As an added plus, I have a Kel Tec beltclip attached to my PF9 and I do not have to remove it to use the holster.

swcr

I can make one for your PF9 if you're interested. I don't have any pics of OWB holsters for the PF9 but here's an IWB I made for the PF9.

Kel-Tec PF9 IWB2
Kel-TecPF9IWB2-1.jpg

I could easily make an OWB like one of these for your Kel-Tec. A thumb break can be had on either style.

Glock 30 OWB1 with thumb break
Glock30OWB1withthumbbreak-1.jpg

Ruger LCR OWB2
RugerLCROWB2-1.jpg