Thread: Another one bites the dust!!!

Exclamation Another one bites the dust!!!

A pizza delivery driver, licensed to carry, shoots his would be robber....read it here!

http://www.freep.com/article/2011022...sey=nav%7Chead

Nice article, thanks for sharing!

Swift and honest Justice. This is true justice that we will never see from our counts no matter how much is spent. About time.
    Last edited by zack991; 02-21-2011 at 02:51 PM.
    -I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you screw with me, I'll kill you all.
    -Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
    Marine General James Mattis,

It's not yet time to celebrate.

Nowhere does the newspaper article say the pizza delivery guy will not face some sort of prosecution, nor does it say that his employer has not/will not fire him for carrying.

The temporary (for now) removal of BGs from the streets is good, but let's wait and see how the whole incident plays out before declaring a party.

stay safe.

This article can't be true...:
    According to police, one of the men produced a handgun, so the delivery man licensed to carry a concealed weapon pulled out his gun and fatally shot the man.
    The anti's tell us that everyone knows if you're facing someone with a gun pointed at you there's no way you can use your gun to defend yourself, & the Bad Guy will just take your gun and do more Bad Things with it.

I hope the delivery driver can keep his job. If not, I want to know what pizza to avoid.
    Quote Originally Posted by MLK, Jr
    The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort & convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge & controversy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MSG Laigaie
    Citizenship is a verb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proverbs 27:12
    A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions.
    The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proverbs 31:17
    She dresses herself with strength and makes her arms strong.

Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    Nowhere does the newspaper article say the pizza delivery guy will not face some sort of prosecution, nor does it say that his employer has not/will not fire him for carrying.

The temporary (for now) removal of BGs from the streets is good, but let's wait and see how the whole incident plays out before declaring a party.

stay safe.
    To quote a horrible movie." It don't matter if you win by an inch or a mile. Winning's winning. "
    He not only saved his life but countless others this dead thug would have attacked. Just on the fact that this man is alive is a win, no matter if he faces possible charges or not. I rather spend time in court than risk my life to the mercy of some ghetto scum bag. You will never ever have the justice in any court that this man was able to deal out in defense of his life. I can almost promise you that this thug and his friends are repeat offenders. You can have the unlimited $$ and the very best evidence, that person will not face punishment for his known crimes for decades if at all. Give people like him the up most protection from any charges and give this man a reward for doing the job that the court system has failed in doing its job to protect the public. Expecting justice from our laws or the laws of any nation on earth is a fool's errand. "It isn’t going to happen." The only justice that happens is when laws are not involved. You can obtain justice on a small village level, maybe, but nowhere else in the world is it likely. Under most systems of laws it is not even an objective.
    Last edited by zack991; 02-21-2011 at 08:30 PM.
    -I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you screw with me, I'll kill you all.
    -Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
    Marine General James Mattis,

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MKEgal View Post
    I want to know what pizza to avoid.
    Do you know any national pizza chain that would qualify as "friendly"?

I do not.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post

stay safe.
    The GG is still alive to tell his story. That should be a celebration as far as I am concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by zack991 View Post
    To quote a horrible movie." It don't matter if you win by an inch or a mile. Winning's winning. "
    He not only saved his life but countless others this dead thug would have attacked.
    Not to mention all the ***** who were considering a life of crime until they heard about how they might wind up if they did.

"Would you like anchovies with that?"
    Last edited by since9; 02-23-2011 at 04:10 AM.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

Regular Member Evil Tyler Durden's Avatar
    Crummy California the most unfair state in the union.
    LINKS BROKEN.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Tyler Durden View Post
    LINKS BROKEN.
    With all the necroposting you are doing, that's bound to happen.