• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Another one bites the dust!!!

zack991

Swift and honest Justice. This is true justice that we will never see from our counts no matter how much is spent. About time.

Last edited:

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
It's not yet time to celebrate.

Nowhere does the newspaper article say the pizza delivery guy will not face some sort of prosecution, nor does it say that his employer has not/will not fire him for carrying.

The temporary (for now) removal of BGs from the streets is good, but let's wait and see how the whole incident plays out before declaring a party.

stay safe.

MKEgal

This article can't be true...:
According to police, one of the men produced a handgun, so the delivery man — licensed to carry a concealed weapon — pulled out his gun and fatally shot the man.
The anti's tell us that everyone knows if you're facing someone with a gun pointed at you there's no way you can use your gun to defend yourself, & the Bad Guy will just take your gun and do more Bad Things with it.

I hope the delivery driver can keep his job. If not, I want to know what pizza to avoid.

zack991

Nowhere does the newspaper article say the pizza delivery guy will not face some sort of prosecution, nor does it say that his employer has not/will not fire him for carrying.

The temporary (for now) removal of BGs from the streets is good, but let's wait and see how the whole incident plays out before declaring a party.

stay safe.
To quote a horrible movie." It don't matter if you win by an inch or a mile. Winning's winning. "
He not only saved his life but countless others this dead thug would have attacked. Just on the fact that this man is alive is a win, no matter if he faces possible charges or not. I rather spend time in court than risk my life to the mercy of some ghetto scum bag. You will never ever have the justice in any court that this man was able to deal out in defense of his life. I can almost promise you that this thug and his friends are repeat offenders. You can have the unlimited $$ and the very best evidence, that person will not face punishment for his known crimes for decades if at all. Give people like him the up most protection from any charges and give this man a reward for doing the job that the court system has failed in doing its job to protect the public. Expecting justice from our laws or the laws of any nation on earth is a fool's errand. "It isn’t going to happen." The only justice that happens is when laws are not involved. You can obtain justice on a small village level, maybe, but nowhere else in the world is it likely. Under most systems of laws it is not even an objective.

Last edited:

VW_Factor

stay safe.

The GG is still alive to tell his story. That should be a celebration as far as I am concerned.

since9

Campaign Veteran
To quote a horrible movie." It don't matter if you win by an inch or a mile. Winning's winning. "
He not only saved his life but countless others this dead thug would have attacked.

Not to mention all the ***** who were considering a life of crime until they heard about how they might wind up if they did.

"Would you like anchovies with that?"

Last edited: