• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OCDO Shootout

afcarry

So whos up for a mass shooting trip on the range on 23 just south of Concordia? The main reason I propose this range is that its an uncontrolled generally outdoor range where we can run, jump and frolic to our hearts desires.

ChiangShih

So whos up for a mass shooting.
--Flagged by FBI.

Seriously though, I'm down. The 23 range is a great place to hold a shoot as long as we can do it on one of the less popular days.

Last edited:

ChiangShih

I'd love to come if I can get directions =()

If you hit I-70 East, follow it all the way to Concordia. Once you turn right into Concordia onto 23 south, you follow 23 south about 5 miles and the range will be on your left. I'll upload a map image or something a bit later.

afcarry

38.913686,-93.570574
1109 Missouri 23 Concordia, MO 64020
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...34297,-94.21051&spn=0.955965,1.766052&t=h&z=9

1. Head east on Lafayette St toward S 20th St
2. Take the 3rd right onto S 22nd St
3. Turn right to merge onto US-36 W
4. Take exit 1B on the left for I-229 S/US-59 S
5. Slight left at I-229 S/US-59 S
Continue to follow I-229 S
6. Keep right at the fork, follow signs for I-29 S/US-71 S/Kansas City and merge onto I-29 S/US-71 S
7. Slight right at I-435 E
8. Take exit 63B on the left to merge onto I-70 E toward Sports Complex/St Louis
9. Take exit 58 for MO-23 toward Concordia/Waverly/Knob Noster
10. Turn right at MO-23 S
The range will be on the left

1109 Missouri 23
Concordia, MO 64020

YOU NOW HAVE NO EXCUSE TO MISS THIS!!

now......When are we doing it?

Last edited:

ChiangShih

Yes, lets set a date! This range has a tendency to flood(or at least the road leading to it from the northbound side) when there is the slightest bit of rain. Southbound from I-70 can get there fine.

afcarry

well then, its this weekend or next. Next weekend would obviously be the second weekend of the month, and we have a meet then ............ right?

ChiangShih

well then, its this weekend or next. Next weekend would obviously be the second weekend of the month, and we have a meet then ............ right?

Yes next weekend is the meet. I say we discussing the shooting date at the next meet in person. This weekend is short notice for some, as the 23 range is quite a drive for some members. Also, if we discuss it over dinner at the next meet we can get a better idea of who is going to make it and what the best date would be. Just a thought.