• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Arizona College Carry Poll

eye95

The poll is intended for the folks at ASU. Someone is clearly cheating to get the poll so one sided. No one with any clout will take this poll seriously.

I am not affiliated with ASU, so I won't participate. That would be dishonest.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
That is not a poll - it is a blind conspiracy. :uhoh:

And what do they mean by " the cancelation (sic) of classes as a last resort"?
Are they threatening to lock the students out?

Never let it be said that they would honor the rule of law .........unless they agreed with it.

eye95

That is not a poll - it is a blind conspiracy. :uhoh:

And what do they mean by " the cancelation (sic) of classes as a last resort"?
Are they threatening to lock the students out?

Never let it be said that they would honor the rule of law .........unless they agreed with it.

They are trying to make the situation more dire than it ever could possibly be. It would be the equivalent of demanding the cancellation of classes because you were barred from carry and some nut MIGHT come through that day with a gun, shooting the place up.

This is a push poll, designed to panic participants into a specific answer. Meanwhile, a specific anti population is being solicited to participate and slant the poll, much like many here do in the opposite direction.

These polls are meaningless.