• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Sorry Wisconsin, but this is going to sting!

HandyHamlet

Well if that's the case then I find it reprehensible that you would post about using your motorcycle and clothing as weapons of intimidation.

Half a million miles wasted.

Nothing personal as this is just my opinion. Thanks for your service.

Last edited:
M

McX

Well if that's the case then I find it reprehensible that you would post about using your motorcycle and clothing as weapons of intimidation.

Dang Handy, mind if i turn you in to 'homeland'? I'll split the reward with you!

CalicoJack10

C.J. you just gotta remember, you've been spit on by better, hold yourself above them, and they cant get to you. use your ignore button, screw em and go on. your better than that, than them.

You know, funny thing is that on the day I was discharged, I stopped at Waffle House in Rayville LA for lunch (And to get a new master cylinder put into my car). While I was there I was still in my cammies, and some twerp walked up to me and spit on my uniform. Fortunately for both of us there was a cop sitting at the counter who watched it happen. The guy who spit on my uniform got aggressively arrested for assaulting a federal employee or military member. And the manager of waffle house bought my lunch and gave me a new meal.

M

McX

You know, funny thing is that on the day I was discharged, I stopped at Waffle House in Rayville LA for lunch (And to get a new master cylinder put into my car). While I was there I was still in my cammies, and some twerp walked up to me and spit on my uniform. Fortunately for both of us there was a cop sitting at the counter who watched it happen. The guy who spit on my uniform got aggressively arrested for assaulting a federal employee or military member. And the manager of waffle house bought my lunch and gave me a new meal.

see you got friends, and one of them is worth 100 of your enemies!

CalicoJack10

Dang!!!! And here I thought that whole conversation was a big joke. lol

Just a point on that though, my statements were in refrence to the fact that (Thanks to the discovery channel) many people view bikers that ride loud bikes and carry guns as outlaws.

Just jump on youtube some time and type in discovery channel and biker, see what you get.

Last edited:
M

McX

Just a point on that though, my statements were in refrence to the fact that (Thanks to the discovery channel) many people view bikers that ride loud bikes and carry guns as outlaws.

well, should i be offended, when i ride my 'zuki this summer? i always thought i had a 'terminator' look about me....................stay here, i'll be back!

CalicoJack10

well, should i be offended, when i ride my 'zuki this summer? i always thought i had a 'terminator' look about me....................stay here, i'll be back!

I am not a big fan of SoSuky's, I am personally a Harly/custom guy, but I will on occasion get on a bullet bike and see if I can break the sound barried.

I was just crackin jokes about how people would react to seeing a guy that is all tattooed up on a loud bike, with a gun, and a t-shirt that says "Honk if you have never seen a gun fired from a moving motorcycle"

M

McX

I am not a big fan of SoSuky's, I am personally a Harly/custom guy, but I will on occasion get on a bullet bike and see if I can break the sound barried.

I was just crackin jokes about how people would react to seeing a guy that is all tattooed up on a loud bike, with a gun, and a t-shirt that says "Honk if you have never seen a gun fired from a moving motorcycle"

CJ, come with me if you want to live...................

added on edit; i'll have you know my bike is made of poly-techno-metal-alloy.

Last edited:

Trip20

What are you ridin these days CJ?

Here's my baby:

IMG01332-20100929-1749.jpg

IMG01283-20100916-1657.jpg

IMG01308-20100925-1119.jpg

Last edited:

CalicoJack10

CJ, come with me if you want to live...................

added on edit; i'll have you know my bike is made of poly-techno-metal-alloy.

And I am sure it burns a renewable fuel source too. RICE!!!

I started on a 1984 Honda 750Four when I was about 13. And I have owned several sport bikes. And I have been a mechanic for HD and Honda. I love to ride fast, and that is tough to do on a HD, but I also love the sound and feel of hitting the highway on a bike that is designed for long distane riding.

There is the sport bike
l_6a9e127e51a56d42dff9880a922dc826.jpg

There is the most expensive custom I have ever fixed/ridden. Arlen Ness Custom
CIMG0529.jpg

And here is the Harley Dyna that I modified
CIMG0337.jpg

Last edited:

HandyHamlet

Dang Handy, mind if i turn you in to 'homeland'? I'll split the reward with you!

Spent way too many years and resources fighting for my right to ride to sit back when people endanger them.

To the OP:
Well you make posts like that... then start this thread about wondering why your acquaintances are suggesting you might want to tone it down?

Could this be what they are talking about?

But hey, if you say it's a joke then I'll take it back.

1FASTC4

Most of the people I know see most gun toting Harley riders as the posers most of them are. In other words, trying to look like an outlaw on the weekends then going back to their accounting jobs on Monday. I actually know a couple of these types. Think "Wild Hogs"

For myself, a non biker, I don't care about that. Regardless of whether they are some hardcore throwback badguy or just a weekend warrior, I'm glad to see them flexing their 2nd amendment rights! *Salute*

I admit though, I always thought a Harley with a tactical shotgun or Carbine in a scabbard always looked cool....ya way cool. heheh .That probably wouldn't go over to well here in WI.

Last edited:
M

McX

i keep mine unloaded, encased, and in the saddle bag when i ride. someday i hope that will change.

swfaninwi

This site has degraded to absolute cr@p.

Fortunately, it’s real easy to delete the bookmark for this site. Glad this site and its members are not the only face of OC/CC in Wisconsin.

Flipper

Campaign Veteran

Fortunately, it’s real easy to delete the bookmark for this site. Glad this site and its members are not the only face of OC/CC in Wisconsin.

Isn't nothing wrong with members that are comfortable doing so, getting to know each other.

M

McX

Isn't nothing wrong with members that are comfortable doing so, getting to know each other.

agreed completely flipper. time to throw another shrimp on the barbie, and add another name to the iggy list. Not yours flipper, your ok in my book, as is most of the people trying to get along, and find common ground, on this thread.

Cobbersmom

I'll have to agree - at least as far as your post is concerned. It seems that this Wisconsin forum has actually improved quite a bit in the last few weeks and I'm finally enjoying being here. Seems like we are getting to know each other better instead of name calling and belittling. If this isn't your cup of tea, I'm sure you find something better suited. Good luck.

1FASTC4

Don't let the door hit ya, if that's how you feel.

Actually I'm glad people posted personal experiences and pics of their bikes(cool pics). They have interesting things to say. These are people I'm going to meet face to face before too long.... I see nothing wrong with getting to know them. I look forward to seeing what people have to say each time I log in. There are a lot of active members in the Northwoods where I live, interesting and colorful folk all. I'm glad to see tidbits of their personal lives and enjoy reading them.

Here's a tidbit of my own: I have four 5 year olds(they just turned 5 last week). I open carried when I picked up their birthday cakes, although nobody noticed(OC tie-in shamelessly plugged in) . Eagle River Baking Company makes great birthday cakes, BTW.

CalicoJack10

Best wishes SWFANINWI, I hope that you can find a public forum that better suits your needs.

Where I am from, growing up, military, and post military, I learned that you have to get to know the people that you choose to deal with, because that is how trust and friendship is built. You can do that in may ways, I chose to put things out there so that there is no question in the future about what kind of guy I am. I personally choose to express my opinions in a way that may upset people, and I have beliefs that I know upset people, but even those with different opinions are not less of a Man/Woman to me. I show respect as long as I am given respect. And I have an even greater respect for those that are willing to stand up and tell me that they have a difference of opinion.

As far as being the only face of OC/CC in Wisconsin, that is OK too. I am personally glad that there are others out there that are fighting for our rights.

Congrats on telling us what you think, and thanks for deleting the site from your bookmarks.

:dude:

Last edited: