• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Conceal Carry wil not be brought up while Dem are out

johnny amish

This just seems as an excuse to do nothing and to sell it as wisdom. If the Republicans took this golden opportunity to pass constitutional legislation that would invigorate their base, they would be seen as real fighters who are willing to counter fire with serious firehoses.

I do not know how many times I have seen the RINOs as all to willing to pull defeat out from the jaws of victory.

The game has changed. The old media doesn't control the agenda any more. We use the new media to set our own agenda.

I and many others would see the Republicans as smart, tough, fighters if they use this golden opportunity to pass meaningful legislation.

+1

BROKENSPROKET

KBCraig

The more time goes by between passage of the law and the next election, the less effect it will have on the election.

Strike now, pass the bill into law, and then have enough time left before the 2012 election to say, "See? What problem?"

Last edited:

springfield 1911

Founder's Club Member
The Republicans will not bring cc forward . Why , The Republicans are not going to go for constitutional carry they want a permit system with training, They will wait for the Democrats to return And this fiasco with the budget is done with. And who will the Republicans blame for not being able to get constitutional carry? The Democrats of course.
The way I see it BROKENSPROKET is correct in his title of this thread.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
The Republicans will not bring cc forward . Why , The Republicans are not going to go for constitutional carry they want a permit system with training, They will wait for the Democrats to return And this fiasco with the budget is done with. And who will the Republicans blame for not being able to get constitutional carry? The Democrats of course.
The way I see it BROKENSPROKET is correct in his title of this thread.

no guts , no glory