• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I-5 Corridor carry, Blaine to Vancouver

heresolong

Ran down to Vancouver this weekend to visit a buddy. Stopped in Lacey at a Texaco and to grab a Dr. Pepper. In, out, gassed up, no issues.

Centralia Starbucks, concealed because it was cold and I wanted to wear a coat.

Vancouver, OC in various places including the buffett on Fourth Plain Road, Blockbuster Video on Padden Parkway, IHop up by the Vancouver Center(?) Mall just off Fourth Plain Rd. No issues either time. Left the pistol in my car in Portland cause I couldn't remember the OC laws but I had a vague recollection that they had banned them. (Just checked and that is the one about how you can't carry a gun if you have "recklessly failed to unload it", which sentence doesn't actually make sense in English anyway, but glad I didn't carry it.)

Stopped for gas in Centralia on the way back and ran into the Safeway mini-mart by their gas station to get a Red Bull. "Cool Batman belt buckle" was the only comment. Hard to believe she could have missed the 45 right next to it so have to assume that she didn't even care.

Straight shot home so no OC and no stories.