• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

FNP 45 Tactical With Osprey Suppressor

LeagueOf1291

j4l

Nice suppressor..gonna have to see if it's available for the 845...(for home/on the grounds use). Pistol itself is a lot like the 845-

45acpForMe

I have the FNP-45 non-tactical :) It is definitely a nice gun and a good mix of a Sig P220 and an H&K USP. My only complaint is that a SERPA isn't available for it yet. When there is one available I will carry it more.

I bought a Ti-Rant suppressor from AAC shortly before the Osprey was available. Both have very close specs with the Osprey winning slightly. The Ti-Rant is loud dry. With water it is very nice. I bought some lithium grease since a special person recommended it. :) Right now I use my Sig P220 and H&K compact tactical to shoot the Ti-Rant. The H&K feels much better than the Sig. I have two pistons, one for each threading. I am not sure what threading the FNP-45 tactical uses but hope I don't have to get a third piston when I acquire one.