• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wells fargo booted me.. ugh...

jt59

And, another piece of the puzzle falls into place.

Slime bag rip-off artists on a massive scale.

Yep,

.....and it will just get worse, R or D..... Sheeple will stand up and rally, and wave flags over the highway, sleep in the legislature. Politicians, just need to be patient, pass a few things along that makes the pain stop just a little, a bit of bread here, a piece of meat there, and then we all go back to the feeding trough....and they begin again, while we put our heads down.

What is scary in some ways is the US version of SHTF scenario like in the middle eastern country's....does anyone think that these blogs or the internet or a shutdown of the cell towers will impede communication progress....

TechnoWeenie

does anyone think that these blogs or the internet or a shutdown of the cell towers will impede communication progress....

Impede, yes. Stop, no.

Amateur radio is where it's at for EMCOM.

When the gov't starts actively using jamming equipment is where it gets serious.

jt59

Impede, yes. Stop, no.

Amateur radio is where it's at for EMCOM.

When the gov't starts actively using jamming equipment is where it gets serious.

Right, only if you have your license...scratch that, only if you have the gear

.....Terminator 3-

Hello? Hello? is anybody out there?....Conner, what the hell is going on?...who's in charge?

.......I am"

Why is hollywood so predictive?

Last edited:

TechnoWeenie

Right, only if you have your license...scratch that, only if you have the gear

.....Terminator 3-

Hello? Hello? is anybody out there?....Conner, what the hell is going on?...who's in charge?

.......I am"

Why is hollywood so predictive?

Apparently you're not aware of my user name, it is that way for a reason.

jt59

Apparently you're not aware of my user name, it is that way for a reason.

hmmmmm, do you have to have you license to purchase ham set-ups? ..like in some states with a handgun?

If your broadcasting illegally, how do they know? ...or find you?

Can you just get a reciever?

Last edited:

Metalhead47

hmmmmm, do you have to have you license to purchase ham set-ups? ..like in some states with a handgun?

If your broadcasting illegally, how do they know? ...or find you?

Can you just get a reciever?

No licence needed to purchase equipment, far as I know. The "basic" licence is pretty simple from what I've read, $20 or so and a few questions, no more Morse code requirement. There are ways they can track down a "pirate" signal, but unless you're broadcasting constantly it's pretty unlikely. You could always purchase some basic kit without a licence and just keep it in the closet until the zombies start rising.

jt59

No licence needed to purchase equipment, far as I know. The "basic" licence is pretty simple from what I've read, $20 or so and a few questions, no more Morse code requirement. There are ways they can track down a "pirate" signal, but unless you're broadcasting constantly it's pretty unlikely. You could always purchase some basic kit without a licence and just keep it in the closet until the zombies start rising.

I think that part of the plan includes being "off" the grid...

1245A Defender

Well,,,

You will have problems with Chase, I will guarantee it. And they will not be related to OC necessarily. You will pay more in fees and receive less in interest. Chase is all over the US not in the West, they just recently moved to the West.

i have never had a problem with Chase!
i have never paid a service fee at chase!

9 months ago they asked me to open a checking account, with direct deposit, no fees!
they gave me 100 bucks to open that account!

then they asked me to open a premium credit card account, with no fee!
they gave me 100 bucks when i got the credit card!

then they asked me to open a money market savings account, with 5000 buck deposit,
for at least 6 months!
they gave me 100 bucks when i opened that account!

then they asked me to open a regular savings account, with 350 buck deposit,
for at least 6 months!

then they asked me to open a regular credit card account, with no fee!
they gave me 200 bucks when i opened that account!

so far they have given me 600 bucks, for an average balance of 2850 bucks!!!!

since then they have offered two more regular credit cards!
the next one will pay me 150 bucks,
and the one after that will pay me 100 bucks!

Chase for me has become the ultimate Clown Bank!
as soon as the 6 months minimums for the savings accounts are complete,
i will cancel, and withdraw my money!
they just cant be a serious banking establishment with that kind of business practice!

But at least they have never said anything about my lawfully carried self defense tool!

amlevin

i have never had a problem with Chase!
i have never paid a service fee at chase!

9 months ago they asked me to open a checking account, with direct deposit, no fees!
they gave me 100 bucks to open that account!

then they asked me to open a premium credit card account, with no fee!
they gave me 100 bucks when i got the credit card!

then they asked me to open a money market savings account, with 5000 buck deposit,
for at least 6 months!

then they asked me to open a regular savings account, with 350 buck deposit,
for at least 6 months!

then they asked me to open a regular credit card account, with no fee!
they gave me 200 bucks when i opened that account!

so far they have given me 600 bucks, for an average balance of 2850 bucks!!!!

since then they have offered two more regular credit cards!
the next one will pay me 150 bucks,
and the one after that will pay me 100 bucks!

Chase for me has become the ultimate Clown Bank!
as soon as the 6 months minimums for the savings accounts are complete,
i will cancel, and withdraw my money!
they just cant be a serious banking establishment with that kind of business practice!

But at least they have never said anything about my lawfully carried self defense tool!

The WaMu successor in more ways than one.

jt59

Deros and I opened an account with US Bank for the Second Amendment Rally funds. We were told by the teller that US Bank WILL NOT open an account for gun shops. We were also told that US Bank policy is no carry is allowed because....they are federally insured and that makes them a Federal entity......

Actually, US Bank may actually be a federal entity since the took this much from the bailout:

11/17/2008 U.S. Bancorp Minneapolis Minn. $6,599,000,000

and the rest of the gang;

http://money.cnn.com/news/specials/storysupplement/bankbailout/

amlevin

But if you look at that list, their entry is highlighted, signifying that they paid it back.

Wonder if they did it like GM. GM took bailout money and then went "on the air" in ads stating that they "paid back their loan". Yes, they did. The money they got from the FIRST bailout loan was paid back with money from the SECOND bailout loan. Wish I could use accounting methods like that.

DevinWKuska

My appologies to the OP, I bank with Wells Fargo and have never had a problem. I have even been to one of their "Head" offices in downtown tacoma. Never heard a peep and the un-armed rent a cop usually nods to me or talks to me while I am in line.