Thread: Local PD Decide Against Emulating Nazis

Local PD Decide Against Emulating Nazis

Last Thursday at our dinner the local mall cops called in the police to check out our dinner.

The police in the city typically don't respond to open carry events so this was the first time they had come to on of our dinners.

They initially wanted to march everyone (50+ people) out of the restaurant for e-checks, but thanks to our positive rapport with them they opted to not go through with the e-checks and bid us farewell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7PDxxCk1ZA

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter bigtoe416's Avatar
    I'm always impressed how great of a job SBOC has done in such a short period of time. Keep up the good work Harley.

Hey Harley,

I concur with BigToe.

Why did the cop ask about revolvers? Are revolvers more dangerous than semi-autos?!?!

markm

Quote Originally Posted by MarkBofRAdvocate View Post
    Hey Harley,

I concur with BigToe.

Why did the cop ask about revolvers? Are revolvers more dangerous than semi-autos?!?!

markm
    Good question. Why did they bother with half the questions??

Nice cops. Didn't violate too many of the constitutional rights you'd have if you lived in the US. If the next meeting was at your house--bbQ in the back yard, and some ahole neighbor called the cops because she saw a MWAG!!!!! wonder if the SWAT clowns would be as polite. Having a good rapport with the cops is fine. And it's not their fault they have to follow the PDR of Kalifornia's moronic laws. But encounters like this are no victory for your/our side. Just doomsday deferred. I do sympathize with you, every time I put my loaded pistol in my holster. Putting governor moonbeam back in office isn't exactly moving in the right direction either

Quote Originally Posted by Gunslinger View Post
    Nice cops. Didn't violate too many of the constitutional rights you'd have if you lived in the US. If the next meeting was at your house--bbQ in the back yard, and some ahole neighbor called the cops because she saw a MWAG!!!!! wonder if the SWAT clowns would be as polite. Having a good rapport with the cops is fine. And it's not their fault they have to follow the PDR of Kalifornia's moronic laws. But encounters like this are no victory for your/our side. Just doomsday deferred. I do sympathize with you, every time I put my loaded pistol in my holster. Putting governor moonbeam back in office isn't exactly moving in the right direction either
    Absolutely. Only victory was them not checking the entire restaurant. They still checked my firearm, played it safe by only removing the magazine instead of handling the firearm.

Great food good company this meet up was great.

I was a little nervous getting out of the truck with all the police. I walked right up behind Harley and was never e-checked. I did not talk to any police and went about my business.

SBOC is a great example of what grass roots is all about.

Keep up the great work.

"If squirt guns are outlawed, only outlaw squirts will have guns!"

James Taranto
    "If squirt guns are outlawed, only outlaw squirts will have guns!"

James Taranto

As always Harley and SBOC did a great job and 50+ in attendance thats off the hook A+++

You dastardly trouble-makers!

The T-shirts, the slogan, your banners 50+ people open carrying. Your on top of this PR campaign Harley keep up the good work, this exactly what the open carry movement needs more of.

Fight the Brady campaign's negative rhetoric with our own positive rhetoric.
    "I do not love the sword for its gleam, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory; I love only what they protect."
    J.R.R. Tolkien