• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

What would Wisconsin's be?

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
Wisconsin was settled by Europeans exclusively , Germans, Austrians, Polish & The French...so I vote GLOCK or Walther I mean what is Wisconsin know for ? BEER & CHEESE who makes it best ? Europeans mainly Germans

Last edited:
M

McX

And now for a Religious message: May the Lord bless you and keep you, may He look upon you with favor, may he use His shotgun of righteousness to vanquish your enemies.

CalicoJack10

Well, the bad news is that Utah already has the 1911!
http://www.npr.org/2011/01/27/133280682/Plans-For-Utah-State-Gun-Spark-Outrage

And if wave had their way, the official gun would be this.
catsup-gun209-7-2010202-18-29_t_330.jpg

I personally think that Glock has a lack of class. It is so common that every rapper in the lower 48 owns at least 3. Now if you went with something like the Taurus Judge, I think I could live with that.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
Well, the bad news is that Utah already has the 1911!
http://www.npr.org/2011/01/27/133280682/Plans-For-Utah-State-Gun-Spark-Outrage

And if wave had their way, the official gun would be this.
catsup-gun209-7-2010202-18-29_t_330.jpg

I personally think that Glock has a lack of class. It is so common that every rapper in the lower 48 owns at least 3. Now if you went with something like the Taurus Judge, I think I could live with that.

Thanks a lot for saying I lack class !!! I though we were cool now :) Just kidding...... I just lack Political Correctness & DAM proud of it too. Your right every gang banger & thug has one & their are a lot of them in this state but alot of the Glocks are also owed by the law abiding citizens & a Majority of the Police Depts..so I vote GLOCK

SIGdude

I would say due the heavy European influence in Wisconsin, especially German, you really only have three logical choices for manufacturers: SIG, HK, and Walther.

Of those, I guess HK and Walther are more traditionally German than SIG is.

I prefer HK to Walther, myself. So based on the aforementioned criteria, I would have to say the state gun should be something from HK's line. Just to piss off WAVE I would want it to be a Mark23 with Can and LAM, and make sure in the picture it is sitting on a pile of Black Talons.

Last edited:

phred

Well, the bad news is that Utah already has the 1911!.

Go here
http://www.netstate.com/

You will find that many states have the same animals, birds, flower, etc.

More than one state could have the 1911A1, which of course is my choice so far.
I suppose this is another one of my flaws.

Although, I am quite partial to the Ruger Blackhawks (as in the Blackhawk Wars),

Flipper

Campaign Veteran
I think it would have to be a deer hunting rifle of some type... just like the Dakotas would look at a pheasant gun.