Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Indiana Official: "Use Live Ammunition" Against Wisconsin Protesters

Indiana Official: "Use Live Ammunition" Against Wisconsin Protesters

I'll just leave this here....

http://motherjones.com/politics/2011...sin-protesters

"You're damned right I advocate deadly force." He later called me a "typical leftist," adding, "liberals hate police."

Only later did we realize that JCCentCom was a deputy attorney general for the state of Indiana.
    Posted in both States..

Not sure I trust that source to be objective.
    In God I trust. Everyone else needs to keep your hands where I can see them.

Are you an article reporting service or are you going to post a discussion of some sort by providing your opinion on things?

Quote Originally Posted by oak1971 View Post
    Not sure I trust that source to be objective.
    Considering the post is STILL up on Twitter.. I am not sure what else you would need from the source.

http://twitter.com/JCCentCom/status/39211723726651392

Otherwise a quick Google search should probably turn up whatever you are seeking.

McX
    no need to shoot at them, everyone knows how to handle rioting hippies; toss them a bunch of joints, and guitars, then close all the fast food places in a mile raduis. they'll mellow out, and leave when they get the munchies. i would prefer to use live ammo on zombies.

Quote Originally Posted by VW_Factor View Post
    Considering the post is STILL up on Twitter.. I am not sure what else you would need from the source.

http://twitter.com/JCCentCom/status/39211723726651392

Otherwise a quick Google search should probably turn up whatever you are seeking.
    So because it's on twitter it's true? That's funny!

Quote Originally Posted by McX View Post
    everyone knows how to handle rioting hippies; toss them a bunch of joints, and guitars,
    Say what?

Is it too late for me to get in on that action? I don't play guitar though.

Last edited by HandyHamlet; 02-23-2011 at 02:05 PM.
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

Quote Originally Posted by HandyHamlet View Post
    Say what?

Is it too late for me to get in on that action?
    I'll take a guitar and some munchies. I don't need weed to be hungry.

So because it's on twitter it's true? That's funny!
    /confused

This entire article is around a DAG posting this on his Twitter. The post is on Twitter = true.

What are you getting at? That his Twitter account was broken into and someone else posted it? Someone hacked it?

I merely posted this as "news" of sorts, to bring discussion.

Well I just think it's a silly idea. How are live rounds going to add something positive to the purposed buffet of herbs, acoustic music, and pita bread vegan treats?
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

no need to shoot at them, everyone knows how to handle rioting hippies; toss them a bunch of joints, and guitars, then close all the fast food places in a mile raduis. they'll mellow out, and leave when they get the munchies. i would prefer to use live ammo on zombies.
    I LOVE THIS ! >> Your enemy is not surrounding your country, your enemy is ruling your country"?

I am surprised we don't see a few LEGALIZE POT signs in the Madison Hippie Rally crowd
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

McX
    koff..............koff............hey, VW, turn that VW van off, your smoking up my computer screen. idling wastes gas!

McX
    Quote Originally Posted by Glock34 View Post
    I LOVE THIS ! >> Your enemy is not surrounding your country, your enemy is ruling your country"?

I am surprised we don't see a few LEGALIZE POT signs in the Madison Hippie Rally crowd
    someone should mention to them that smokin all that weed is supporting drug cartels, terrorism, and attacks on US citizens in Mexico.

someone should mention to them that smokin all that weed is supporting drug cartels, terrorism, and attacks on US citizens in Mexico.
    they grow their own
    Last edited by Trip20; 02-23-2011 at 02:16 PM.

koff..............koff............hey, VW, turn that VW van off, your smoking up my computer screen. idling wastes gas!
    My bad.

Is there anything besides live ammunition? Is there any ammunition that is dead?
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Quote Originally Posted by protias View Post
    Is there anything besides live ammunition? Is there any ammunition that is dead?
    Miss fires??? i would count that as dead ammunition

McX
    un-dead ammunition?

Quote Originally Posted by civilwarguy View Post
    Miss fires??? i would count that as dead ammunition
    I just call that bad ammunition.
    un-dead ammunition?
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

This AG has been fired from his post. Deservedly so.

When you are going zombie huntin' here are some mil-spec patches for you. Velcro attached, it can be removed for those covert operations where you suffle along with your head cocked at a funny angle.

http://www.lapolicegear.com/mimozohupa.html
    Last edited by Flipper; 02-23-2011 at 07:36 PM.
    When in danger you can dial 911 and hope for the police to arrive a few minutes later armed with guns.
    Why do police carry guns?

The Joyce Foundation funded firearm control empire:
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...lFundingR1.png

"Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see." - Martin Luther King Jr.

McX
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper View Post
    When you are going zombie huntin' here are some mil-spec patches for you. Velcro attached, it can be removed for those covert operations where you suffle along with your head cocked at a funny angle.

http://www.lapolicegear.com/mimozohupa.html
    damn shame it doesnt come in a permit form.

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
    So people are so retarded these days that they cannot understand sarcasm, and the guy gets fired?

Being politically correct will be the death of this country, look at the UK to see our future unless we do something to put an end to this garbage. Kids being suspended and committed to mental observation for drawing a picture of a gun with a crayon, or if they happen to have a nail clippers?

Where does it end? Zero tolerance is being enforced by the same people who preach we should have tolerance, if that is not insanity, please tell me what is!
    Last edited by Nutczak; 02-24-2011 at 12:32 AM.

My apologies to the OP. Yep, it's real and it's a damn shame that Republicans have to self edit or get fired while lefties can spout all manner of vile crap with no consequences.

My apologies to the OP. Yep, it's real and it's a damn shame that Republicans have to self edit or get fired while lefties can spout all manner of vile crap with no consequences.
    No need to apologize. The guy posted something on Twitter that a lot of people didn't like. Whether you believed that or not doesn't matter to me none.

The "interview" I felt was slightly suspect, but that wasn't the point as far as I was concerned.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast