Thread: Walking advertisement for carrying a defensive firearm

Walking advertisement for carrying a defensive firearm

A suspect identified by today’s Seattle Times as Billy Chambers – one of three individuals convicted in the infamous 2008 “Tuba Man” murder -- is a walking advertisement about why private citizens carry guns.

http://www.examiner.com/gun-rights-i...-stop-a-bullet

Or try this:

http://tinyurl.com/4n4kcne

Better yet, maybe when he's doing time for his next escapade (not IF, just WHEN), maybe he can run into someone like Christopher Scarver.

For those that name doesn't ring a bell for, think "Who Killed Jeffrey Dahmer?".

On the morning of November 28, 1994, Scarver was assigned to a work detail with Jeffrey Dahmer and Jesse Anderson that included cleaning the prison gymnasium bathroom. When corrections officers left the three unsupervised, Scarver beat the other two men with a bar from a weight machine. When he returned to his cell early, an officer asked him why he was not still working. He explained "God told me to do it. You will hear about it on the 6 o'clock news.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Scarver

Maybe some of these people that "get messages from God" really do and God is fixing things us mortals don't seem to be able to do.

Reading about Billy Chamber's meeting similar justice would be the most interesting thing on a 6 PM News broadcast in my opinion.
    Last edited by amlevin; 02-23-2011 at 06:27 PM.
    "If I shoot all the ammo I am carrying I either won't need anymore or more won't help"

"If you refuse to stand up for others now, who will stand up for you when your time comes?"

Excellent article, Dave.

I find it incredible someone could be convicted of murder and spend such a short time in prison as a consequence. Absolutely ridiculous!

Is anyone able to understand his engrish?

Also, i wonder if any one of his 252 "friends" know he's a convicted murderer.

Quote Originally Posted by therealcombat View Post
    Excellent article, Dave.

I find it incredible someone could be convicted of murder and spend such a short time in prison as a consequence. Absolutely ridiculous!
    But he's a "Juvie". We don't want to waste that young life do we? What would really make you toss your cookies is to read the sentencing guidelines for these "punks" just because they haven't turned 18 yet and the prosecutor hasn't requested that they be tried as adults. The sentence for "murder" when you're a juvie is more like a long summer camp where you're more likely a hero tan not among the other inmates.
    "If I shoot all the ammo I am carrying I either won't need anymore or more won't help"

"If you refuse to stand up for others now, who will stand up for you when your time comes?"

Is anyone able to understand his engrish?

Also, i wonder if any one of his 252 "friends" know he's a convicted murderer.
    He's probably a "role model" for them.

Quote Originally Posted by amlevin View Post
    Regretfully, this is probably all too true.

Regarding the Tuba Man killing:
    King County Prosecutor Dan Satterberg said his office was forced to charge the three teens as juveniles instead of seeking to have them charged as adults.

http://tinyurl.com/4fwrkdl
    Hmmm... Where have I heard that name before? Oh, yeah. That's the same guy who refuses to prosecute Ian Birk.

Follow up

Tuba man killer walks away from trouble again

http://tinyurl.com/4rd9yff

Quote Originally Posted by Ajetpilot View Post
    Tuba man killer walks away from trouble again

http://tinyurl.com/4rd9yff
    "It's just going to keep going with this kid until law enforcement says enough is enough," said Kelsey.
    This sounds like a job for Troy Meade. He's good at the "enough is enough" part and "ending things".

Somehow I see one of these in his future

The question is, will it be a victim that refuses to be a victim, or will it be a police officer that appears on the scene at just the right time?
    Last edited by amlevin; 03-03-2011 at 12:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by amlevin View Post
    Yea he may be A role model for some of them but He'll be a target for some one else: what comes around goes around
    I truly Love my Country, But the government scares the he!! out of me.

DEMAND IT
    Congress SHALL NOT receive A salary greater than any service member and will be given EQUIVELANT insurance as any service member

I came into this world kicking and screaming covered in someone else's blood. And if necessary to protect the Constitution of The United States of AMERICA. I will go out the same way

All hail the Domain of Neptunus Rex

Excellent article, Dave.

He wasn't convicted of murder. Sattenburg offered him a plea bargain and he plead guilty to manslaughter. But your right it was ridiculous.
    A wise and frugal Government, which shall restrain men from injuring one another, shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government.- Thomas Jefferson March 4 1801

Who pays for this childs attorny? "If you cannot afford an attorny, one will be provided for you." Why do we have to pay for a good lawyer. He should get the crappiest POS just out of law school two days.

Quote Originally Posted by MSG Laigaie View Post
    Who pays for this childs attorny? "If you cannot afford an attorny, one will be provided for you." Why do we have to pay for a good lawyer. He should get the crappiest POS just out of law school two days.
    I thought that a court-appointed attorney WAS the crappiest POS just out of law school two days! lol Am I wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by skiingislife725 View Post
    I thought that a court-appointed attorney WAS the crappiest POS just out of law school two days! lol Am I wrong?
    Or they're the ones that can't get appointed as Judges.

Some say that the Law School Graduates with "C" averages are destined to become Judges.