• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Walking advertisement for carrying a defensive firearm

amlevin

Better yet, maybe when he's doing time for his next escapade (not IF, just WHEN), maybe he can run into someone like Christopher Scarver.

For those that name doesn't ring a bell for, think "Who Killed Jeffrey Dahmer?".

On the morning of November 28, 1994, Scarver was assigned to a work detail with Jeffrey Dahmer and Jesse Anderson that included cleaning the prison gymnasium bathroom. When corrections officers left the three unsupervised, Scarver beat the other two men with a bar from a weight machine. When he returned to his cell early, an officer asked him why he was not still working. He explained "God told me to do it. You will hear about it on the 6 o'clock news.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Scarver

Maybe some of these people that "get messages from God" really do and God is fixing things us mortals don't seem to be able to do.

Reading about Billy Chamber's meeting similar justice would be the most interesting thing on a 6 PM News broadcast in my opinion.

Last edited:

therealcombat

Excellent article, Dave.

I find it incredible someone could be convicted of murder and spend such a short time in prison as a consequence. Absolutely ridiculous!

amlevin

Excellent article, Dave.

I find it incredible someone could be convicted of murder and spend such a short time in prison as a consequence. Absolutely ridiculous!

But he's a "Juvie". We don't want to waste that young life do we? What would really make you toss your cookies is to read the sentencing guidelines for these "punks" just because they haven't turned 18 yet and the prosecutor hasn't requested that they be tried as adults. The sentence for "murder" when you're a juvie is more like a long summer camp where you're more likely a hero tan not among the other inmates.

amlevin

Tuba man killer walks away from trouble again

http://tinyurl.com/4rd9yff

"It's just going to keep going with this kid until law enforcement says enough is enough," said Kelsey.

This sounds like a job for Troy Meade. He's good at the "enough is enough" part and "ending things".

Somehow I see one of these in his future

Coffin-Not-the-ideal-place-to-live-in.jpg

The question is, will it be a victim that refuses to be a victim, or will it be a police officer that appears on the scene at just the right time?

Last edited:

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
Who pays for this childs attorny? "If you cannot afford an attorny, one will be provided for you." Why do we have to pay for a good lawyer. He should get the crappiest POS just out of law school two days.

skiingislife725

Who pays for this childs attorny? "If you cannot afford an attorny, one will be provided for you." Why do we have to pay for a good lawyer. He should get the crappiest POS just out of law school two days.

I thought that a court-appointed attorney WAS the crappiest POS just out of law school two days! lol Am I wrong?