• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

February Puyallup WAC show - 26th and 27th

.45ACPaddy

Didn't see a thread about it, so I figured I'd make one.

I'm planning on being at the Puyallup WAC show this weekend. Anyone else? I still have a little bit on my Starbucks gift card, I can afford coffee beforehand or afterward.

rayjax82

I might be down there with a couple of friends. Is OC allowed at these things? I seem to recall it not being allowed.

SpyderTattoo

Be advised, we in security will be handing out free ass-kickin's for anyone interested. You can ask any of us and we will be happy to take you outside for your free whoopin'. :p

DevinWKuska

sorry not familiar with fairgrounds and the like.. so no OC but CC? and is this due to WAC rules or is this some law loophole?

Deleted_User

Attending

Count me + Ani for sunday ALL day! Friday to Saturday my daughter is having a sleepover. Girls running my house .... I can't leave them alone though. See everyone that comes on Sunday!

DEROS, I'll come pick you up Sir @ 0700L

Deleted_User

There is armed security, and one of the security is a member here. I will say that Ani and I are going to enter our membership at this one so YAY us! Sorry for the double post, too tired to edit the above!

Deleted_User

Security is NOT armed here either. We do have Puyallup PD on site though.

I was misinformed and apologize! I was told you were armed.

Either way, yes PPD is around, CONSTANTLY! I watched them take several rounds and make themselves known. Either way, I felt safe enough. I might not agree with their thoughts on not carrying, but it makes sense and it is their show. So, no one carries loaded in their shows. If one doesn't like it, don't become a member. It's $8 to go to the show. If you do carry, they'll definitely show you out.

I did my first show in January and it wasn't too bad. It was much calmer than I expected with a few people actually asking to buy guns without becoming a member. The members told them no and waved security around.

amlevin

my daughter is having a sleepover. Girls running my house ....

Be careful not to leave the toilet seat up.

Wouldn't want a sign like this to appear in your bathroom

230035663_0a840a064d.jpg

Last edited: