• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Odd Question, new to open carry

estcrh

Wow. Guess I'll have to stop posting my "personal political views." But then, whose should I post?
Take them some were else.

OpenCarry.org - Discussion Forum Rules

(8) KEEP IT ON-TOPIC: All gun rights discussions not directly related to open carry should take place in the "General Discussions" forum and topics that are not related to gun rights at all should take place in "The Lounge". Please police your own posts before posting them and help keep OCDO strong and focused.

(9) HATE IS NOT WELCOME HERE: Any posts attacking others based upon race, religions, national origin, sexual orientation, or anything other than opposition to gun rights is NOT WELCOME HERE! We reserve the right to impose immediate bans for such behavior

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior

(8) KEEP IT ON-TOPIC: All gun rights discussions not directly related to open carry should take place in the "General Discussions" forum and topics that are not related to gun rights at all should take place in "The Lounge". Please police your own posts before posting them and help keep OCDO strong and focused.

(9) HATE IS NOT WELCOME HERE: Any posts attacking others based upon race, religions, national origin, sexual orientation, or anything other than opposition to gun rights is NOT WELCOME HERE! We reserve the right to impose immediate bans for such behavior

Such continued snipping is not IMO needed - it is the bane of OCDO.

Yes the rules need to be heeded, but find it less than productive for one experienced poster to speak harshly or derisively to another.

estcrh

Such continued snipping is not IMO needed - it is the bane of OCDO.

Yes the rules need to be heeded, but find it less than productive for one experienced poster to speak harshly or derisively to another.

..........--Moderator Comment--
All things in moderation - this is getting out of hand.
.................Deleted it.

Gunslinger

I suggest you get a sense of humor. My comment was so obviously posted in, somewhat sarcastic, jest I'm amazed anyone would miss it. And 'political views" has absolutely nothing to do with your regurgitation of 'forum rules.' Nothing in this thread is demonstrably off topic, nor has anyone espoused 'hate' of any kind.