Thread: Constitutional Carry Introduced Today In Utah Legislature

Cool Constitutional Carry Introduced Today In Utah Legislature

Wimmer has finally introduced his bill.

Link: http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=14500275
    My cats support the Second Amendment. NRA Life Member, NRA Instructor: Pistol, Rifle, & Personal Protection - NRA Certified Range Safety Officer, Utah BCI Certified Concealed Firearm Permit Instructor.
    "Permission Slips" from Utah, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Arizona, and Florida. _ Verily, thou shalt not fiddle with thine firearm whilst in the bathroom stall, lest thine spouse seek condolences from thine friends.

As a concealed weapons permit instructor, Wimmer acknowledged he would probably lose students if his bill passes. He said he would do that willingly if it meant more "freedom and liberty."
    Rare this is.

Centurion
    I would tend to believe that Utah Representative Carl Wimmer, a former LEO, current Concealed permit Instructor, a founding member of the Patrick Henry Caucus is more strongly associated with Support for Constitutional Freedoms, Small Government, and Government operating within a balanced budget than a few dollars in his pocket from some Concealed carry permit students! And I like this, even though I don't live in the district he represents!

Quote Originally Posted by JoeSparky View Post
    I would tend to believe that Utah Representative Carl Wimmer, a former LEO, current Concealed permit Instructor, a founding member of the Patrick Henry Caucus is more strongly associated with Support for Constitutional Freedoms, Small Government, and Government operating within a balanced budget than a few dollars in his pocket from some Concealed carry permit students! And I like this, even though I don't live in the district he represents!
    Well said Joe - well said. +1
    My cats support the Second Amendment. NRA Life Member, NRA Instructor: Pistol, Rifle, & Personal Protection - NRA Certified Range Safety Officer, Utah BCI Certified Concealed Firearm Permit Instructor.
    "Permission Slips" from Utah, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Arizona, and Florida. _ Verily, thou shalt not fiddle with thine firearm whilst in the bathroom stall, lest thine spouse seek condolences from thine friends.