• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Constitutional Carry Introduced Today In Utah Legislature

JoeSparky

Centurion
I would tend to believe that Utah Representative Carl Wimmer, a former LEO, current Concealed permit Instructor, a founding member of the Patrick Henry Caucus is more strongly associated with Support for Constitutional Freedoms, Small Government, and Government operating within a balanced budget than a few dollars in his pocket from some Concealed carry permit students! And I like this, even though I don't live in the district he represents!

jpm84092

I would tend to believe that Utah Representative Carl Wimmer, a former LEO, current Concealed permit Instructor, a founding member of the Patrick Henry Caucus is more strongly associated with Support for Constitutional Freedoms, Small Government, and Government operating within a balanced budget than a few dollars in his pocket from some Concealed carry permit students! And I like this, even though I don't live in the district he represents!

Well said Joe - well said. +1