Thread: 2nd Admendment backscape for pickup window

2nd Admendment backscape for pickup window

I am going to tent my pickups windows but what to put a vynol on the rear window, I thought of a few I would like but 2nd Admendment keeps jumping out. So can anyone help me out with a link? All help is apprecaited.
    why do school shootings happen.... for the same reason they never happen at a shooting range.

McX
    i saw the title of the thread, and thought; drive up? Like years ago, and i lived out of state, and the state i lived in had drive up beer- very progressive idea, and i thought: Drive up guns?! I'm down for that one!............Can i have a number 6 special, and add in 2 boxes of ammo, and a cheese burger?

i mulled the title of the thread, then thought of this; years ago i saw a silk screen for the back window, that showed a rack with all the best kind of guns on it, like they were real..............probably piss the cops off, but that one looked damn good to me, if i had the gnads to display it.
    Last edited by McX; 02-24-2011 at 06:27 PM. Reason: more crap

Quote Originally Posted by McX View Post
    i saw the title of the thread, and thought; drive up? Like years ago, and i lived out of state, and the state i lived in had drive up beer- very progressive idea, and i thought: Drive up guns?! I'm down for that one!............Can i have a number 6 special, and add in 2 boxes of ammo, and a cheese burger?

i mulled the title of the thread, then thought of this; years ago i saw a silk screen for the back window, that showed a rack with all the best kind of guns on it, like they were real..............probably piss the cops off, but that one looked damn good to me, if i had the gnads to display it.
    I'll second that idea.

On a side note, we still have drive thrus for beer, but we call them "Brew Thrus".
    "They don't give a damn about any trumpet playing band
    It ain't what they call rock and roll
    And the Sultans...
    Yeah the Sultans, they play Creole"

OCDO Member
    NCGO Member

my girlfriends dad is actually work on a gun rack sticker for me, but my eyes bother me in bright light so I want something to block sun. cant waite for the gun rack though.
    why do school shootings happen.... for the same reason they never happen at a shooting range.

Quote Originally Posted by greatsimon View Post
    my girlfriends dad is actually work on a gun rack sticker for me, but my eyes bother me in bright light so I want something to block sun. cant waite for the gun rack though.
    Home Depot. $10 pair of very dark construction glasses works wonders.

I had a scratched cornea a few months back. Lot's of eyedrops which caused hyperphotosensitivity and I wound up shuttering all the blinds and couldn't venture out during daylight with wearing that $10 pair of carpenter/contractor glasses from Home Depot.

Thank God for those who hammer nails.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. OO-RAH!!! Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and other founding documents.

As for President Trump, he's getting the job done.

I had a cornea ulcer and later a complete transplant of that cornea, eye drops are no fun