• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

2nd Admendment backscape for pickup window

greatsimon

I am going to tent my pickups windows but what to put a vynol on the rear window, I thought of a few I would like but 2nd Admendment keeps jumping out. So can anyone help me out with a link? All help is apprecaited.

M

McX

i saw the title of the thread, and thought; drive up? Like years ago, and i lived out of state, and the state i lived in had drive up beer- very progressive idea, and i thought: Drive up guns?! I'm down for that one!............Can i have a number 6 special, and add in 2 boxes of ammo, and a cheese burger?

i mulled the title of the thread, then thought of this; years ago i saw a silk screen for the back window, that showed a rack with all the best kind of guns on it, like they were real..............probably piss the cops off, but that one looked damn good to me, if i had the gnads to display it.

Last edited:

sultan62

i saw the title of the thread, and thought; drive up? Like years ago, and i lived out of state, and the state i lived in had drive up beer- very progressive idea, and i thought: Drive up guns?! I'm down for that one!............Can i have a number 6 special, and add in 2 boxes of ammo, and a cheese burger?

i mulled the title of the thread, then thought of this; years ago i saw a silk screen for the back window, that showed a rack with all the best kind of guns on it, like they were real..............probably piss the cops off, but that one looked damn good to me, if i had the gnads to display it.

I'll second that idea.

On a side note, we still have drive thrus for beer, but we call them "Brew Thrus".

since9

Campaign Veteran
my girlfriends dad is actually work on a gun rack sticker for me, but my eyes bother me in bright light so I want something to block sun. cant waite for the gun rack though.

Home Depot. $10 pair of very dark construction glasses works wonders.

I had a scratched cornea a few months back. Lot's of eyedrops which caused hyperphotosensitivity and I wound up shuttering all the blinds and couldn't venture out during daylight with wearing that $10 pair of carpenter/contractor glasses from Home Depot.

Thank God for those who hammer nails.