• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

kinda off topic but could use some help

nate0486

My father in-law passed away a few weeks ago, right before he passed he had bought an ak-47. He had not had a chance to shoot it yet. He had promised my brother in-law that he would take him out and shoot it. My problem is that I want to take him out and somewhat fulfill that promise but I cant find any ranges in my area (Roseville) that will allow me to shoot it there. Its 7.62x39. thanks in advanced for the help.

to tie into on topic I will be oc'ing while doing so if the range allows

PDinDetroit

You can always go to the Lapeer Gravel Pit, part of the Lapeer State Game Area. No range officers, no limitations on what you can shoot.