• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I am boycotting Dance's Sporting Goods

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Agreed. I've purchased three guns from them on three separate occasions, and all of the transactions went well. They are an authorized LEO dealer for Glock. A lot of places claim to offer a glock LEO/Military discount. Glock sets these prices, and Town Police is one of the only dealers I've seen in VA that has them at the true LEO/Military price. Hard to beat a Glock for 400 bucks.

Four hunnerd bucks!!!!!:eek:

You reckon I can get Novacop to buy me one of them plastic guns?
laughn.gif

Last edited:

Jakeiscrazy

I noticed that sign also.....

I noticed that as I was getting ready to leave to store but didn't have the time to ask and wasn't a %100 sure of the law if I ever end up there again(friends I shoot with like it but we never buy) I will be sure to bring it up. I could careless would a guns intended purpose is. The law is the law and I don't want there attitude.

ProShooter

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA
I've never heard of them. I'll have to check them out.

I think when I first heard about them they were LEO only, or at least I believed they were. A while ago, however, they started advertising specials on VAguntrader. I've been meaning to check them out because they are a GSSF dealer. But that means I gotta join GSSF and save up some more $$ first. :D

Ask for Marshall. Tell him that I sent you.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Thank you Peter....but BBQ? NEVAH!

Next, you'll want me to eat grits and hog jowls and craw didies or whatever you call them. EWWWW! lol :)

Grits aren't really Southern. We just sell them to the Yankees as Down South food because we hate em.:lol:

Jowls are good but not mandatory.

Crawdads are further south. Too small here....but snapping turtle is great.:banana:

45acpForMe

Yeah, but it looks like you were out on strikes before you got here!

I was born outside Chicago (not my fault)
My parents decided to live outside Buffalo (not my fault)
I took a job in California after college (my fault but had the highest salaries at the time)

Had enough and moved to Virginia. So technically only one of them was my fault and I quickly corrected my mistake. You come to appreciate freedom more when you live under tyranny for a while.

Freedom..... it kinda tastes like BBQ! :D Proshooter, I question your humanity not liking BBQ! (crawdads I can understand) :lol:

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Let's just say that the first time I ate BBQ in Virginia, the BBQ and my stomach got along like Lee and Grant.

No, you ate something called BBQ (prolly that stringy NC style chopped stuff, with the tomato-vinegar sauce and cole slaw slobbered all over it). Real barbecue invoves smoking meat all night while cleaning and oiling your guns and telling true tales.

stay safe.

nuc65

Activist Member
No, you ate something called BBQ (prolly that stringy NC style chopped stuff, with the tomato-vinegar sauce and cole slaw slobbered all over it). Real barbecue invoves smoking meat all night while cleaning and oiling your guns and telling true tales.

stay safe.

+1 +1 +2