• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Missouri Open Carry decals...

DarenGlock23

I have a ton of these round decals and I am selling them for $5 a piece and 4 for $15 if you'd like them message me. These are the same logo that fellow member Steve Randall designed. The open carry bears on the missouri seal. I will be working in Kc mo every week and traveling back and forth from St Charles. so I can meet in the middle on those travel days if you live between there. I believe they're 6 inches in diameter and you can put them on basically anything indoors and out. They are durable, professional, commercial grade graphics.

Also you may text me for more info.
636-497-0637

Can send them anywhere too but require payment in advance. Would prefer to ship larger orders...

Teddybear

I have a ton of these round decals and I am selling them for $5 a piece and 4 for $15 if you'd like them message me. These are the same logo that fellow member Steve Randall designed. The open carry bears on the missouri seal. I will be working in Kc mo every week and traveling back and forth from St Charles. so I can meet in the middle on those travel days if you live between there. I believe they're 6 inches in diameter and you can put them on basically anything indoors and out. They are durable, professional, commercial grade graphics.

636-497-0637

Can send them anywhere too but require payment in advance. Would prefer to ship larger orders...

Bring some to the next meet..

DarenGlock23

pic...

this is what they look like.
Printed on 180 3M.
i have a lot of these and they cost me...
im not making ANY profit on these, all procedes are going to future graphics and events (BBQ's and what nots where people can go to a free event...)

Attachments

• darens iphone 567.jpg
    darens iphone 567.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 109

DarenGlock23

also...

proceeds may go towards a range day thats free of charge for those who go... that means i buy lots of ammo and you all just show up with your pistols! anyway i do it the money i mak will go back to you all :)

kcgunfan

I like the decal. Now, I just have to figure out someplace to put it where I won't be hassled by LEO.

ChiangShih

I'm interested in seeing the decals, will you be making the March 12th meet OP?

mspgunner

636-497-0637

I'll take 4 of them Sunday at the OC Bridgeton function!

kcgunfan

What the heck, I'll take 8. I'll try to hook up with you when you're in KC this week.

DarenGlock23

Sorry guys...

Work is crazy... Text me and we can meet up somewhere so I can get em to you. I'm still in Kc but hope to come back soon.

I also have 100 12in decals.

636-497-0637