Thread: New website for Shoot on the Move (SOTM)

New website for Shoot on the Move (SOTM)

Shoot on the Move (SOTM), Shooting Like the Good Old Days

New website: SOTM has a brand new first website http://www.shootonthemove.org

This has been on my "to do" list for some years now but thanks to a driving force... named Kris (Safety Officer and Instructor) we're out within a week!

Kris is the webmaster! I will also have Steve and Sarah monitor the site so there will be at least 4 of us to handle any needs. This is an informational site... not a forum.

The most interesting is the calendar feature. Kris and everyone is listing all the shoots (IDPA, USPSA, Cowboy, WCA shoots and others) as we can. If you know of any shoots coming up - please let us know. We are aiming to use this feature so everyone can stay updated on what's going on and where you can go shoot a match or two...

We are also in search of photo's and video's. We will need an email with your permission to use the pictures if you are on it.

If you have time... please check it out and let us know how we can improve it.

Thanks,
    Young Kim, NRA Endowment Member
    NRA Certified Instructor (pistol)
    NRA Range Safety Officer

www.shootonthemove.org

"Shoot Safetly, Shoot Often and Share Your Sport!"
    Jim Scoutten, Shooting USA

Excellent website, oldkim. This looks like much fun. I'm hoping that my right hand and arm will recover quickly from a recent surgery so that I will be able to participate on April 10. If not then, soon.

Thanks for continuing to provide these events and training.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajetpilot View Post
    Excellent website, oldkim. This looks like much fun. I'm hoping that my right hand and arm will recover quickly from a recent surgery so that I will be able to participate on April 10. If not then, soon.

Thanks for continuing to provide these events and training.
    We hope you recover from your recent surgery too.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

updating...

Thanks!

I hope you recover soon! Remember you can always use your left hand Practice those weak hand shots...

Please note that I do promote "other" shoots when I hear of them. If you get on my email list... I'll send them to you when I get them.

Use the contact feature on www.shootonthemove.org

Also do look at the calendar on this site as we're constantly updating shoots and matches around Puget Sound. We want to make it a one stop shop where you can find a place to shoot...
    Young Kim, NRA Endowment Member
    NRA Certified Instructor (pistol)
    NRA Range Safety Officer

www.shootonthemove.org

"Shoot Safetly, Shoot Often and Share Your Sport!"
    Jim Scoutten, Shooting USA