• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New website for Shoot on the Move (SOTM)

oldkim

Shoot on the Move (SOTM), Shooting Like the Good Old Days

New website: SOTM has a brand new first website http://www.shootonthemove.org

This has been on my "to do" list for some years now but thanks to a driving force... named Kris (Safety Officer and Instructor) we're out within a week!

Kris is the webmaster! I will also have Steve and Sarah monitor the site so there will be at least 4 of us to handle any needs. This is an informational site... not a forum.

The most interesting is the calendar feature. Kris and everyone is listing all the shoots (IDPA, USPSA, Cowboy, WCA shoots and others) as we can. If you know of any shoots coming up - please let us know. We are aiming to use this feature so everyone can stay updated on what's going on and where you can go shoot a match or two...

We are also in search of photo's and video's. We will need an email with your permission to use the pictures if you are on it.

If you have time... please check it out and let us know how we can improve it.

Thanks,

Ajetpilot

Excellent website, oldkim. This looks like much fun. I'm hoping that my right hand and arm will recover quickly from a recent surgery so that I will be able to participate on April 10. If not then, soon.

Thanks for continuing to provide these events and training.

sudden valley gunner

Excellent website, oldkim. This looks like much fun. I'm hoping that my right hand and arm will recover quickly from a recent surgery so that I will be able to participate on April 10. If not then, soon.

Thanks for continuing to provide these events and training.

We hope you recover from your recent surgery too.

oldkim

updating...

Thanks!

I hope you recover soon! Remember you can always use your left hand :D Practice those weak hand shots...

Please note that I do promote "other" shoots when I hear of them. If you get on my email list... I'll send them to you when I get them.

Use the contact feature on www.shootonthemove.org

Also do look at the calendar on this site as we're constantly updating shoots and matches around Puget Sound. We want to make it a one stop shop where you can find a place to shoot...