• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

(Milwaukee) ~ Open Carry Activist Charged with murder in fatal shooting...

steele

There was no report of the shooter being intoxicated, yet both of the targets had just come from the bar. Their story appears a bit contrived; while the shooters was quite straightforward.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was a foiled car jacking. The DA will probably make the shooters life miserable, either way, due to his civil suits against the local law enforcement.

Last edited:
M

McX

Gentlemen, for thee most part we are trying not to discuss, nor debate this over in the Wisconsin forum, as to not give any information, nor 'ammunition' to the antis, and prosecution. something you may wish to consider.

mobyclarke

Gentlemen, for thee most part we are trying not to discuss, nor debate this over in the Wisconsin forum, as to not give any information, nor 'ammunition' to the antis, and prosecution. something you may wish to consider.

Seriously? The story is out there. If the anti's want information, they already have it. Not discussing it, unless one is an actual participant, is fairly silly.

We have had one or two incidents in MN and have discussed them on several boards. There is no damage that can be done by other, non-participants, discussing an active case.

Gundude

There are bound to be some open carry incidents from time to time. Those are law enforcement problems, Just like some nut in a car runs into a bunch of people at a bus stop. Don't mix apples and cucumbers.

It's not a constitutional problem. The 1st amendment isn't going to be suspended because someone yells "fire" in a crowded theatre when there is no fire.

As for our image, I think it's pretty good, considering that we are in an anti-gun state.

Last edited:

Erik88

this is from May 13 of last year guys. Why are you just now posting this?

elsensei

there is no such thing as an unarmed man. There may be a man carrying no weapons, but that doesn't render him offense-less or incapable of murder or mayhem.

Ca Patriot

I hope this guy gets a good lawyer and hasnt already made the mistake of talking to police.

He is assumed innocent and I dont see enough information to convict him of murder.

ConditionThree

State Pioneer
I hope this guy gets a good lawyer and hasnt already made the mistake of talking to police.

He is assumed innocent and I dont see enough information to convict him of murder.

If it's possible to indict a ham sandwich, I think that it's also possible, considering the jury pool we have available these days, to connect a corpse with someone in the vicinity with a firearm for the purposes of ascribing guilt.