• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Russia Today (RT.com) Interview Opportunity 3/5/11

wylde007

On Sunday, March 6, a correspondent from Russia Today (RT.com) will be in the Hampton Roads area to conduct an interview about gun ownership, carry, the militia "movement" and other related topics.

They have asked me to extend an invitation to interview other members of the pro-gun/pro-carry community as they would like to make a weekend out of it (they are based out of the Beltway area).

If anyone is interested in speaking with them on Saturday, March 5 (I will be at Ragged Island most of the day) please PM me and I will get you the correspondent's contact info.

ODA 226

On Sunday, March 6, a correspondent from Russia Today (RT.com) will be in the Hampton Roads area to conduct an interview about gun ownership, carry, the militia "movement" and other related topics.

They have asked me to extend an invitation to interview other members of the pro-gun/pro-carry community as they would like to make a weekend out of it (they are based out of the Beltway area).

If anyone is interested in speaking with them on Saturday, March 5 (I will be at Ragged Island most of the day) please PM me and I will get you the correspondent's contact info.

Why not invite them out to Ragged Island? It would demonstrate our advocacy for a myriad of issues.

wylde007

Great Minds Think Alike

Why not invite them out to Ragged Island? It would demonstrate our advocacy for a myriad of issues.
(see title)

I sent an email this morning suggesting exactly that. It would give them an opportunity to speak to a handful of people who share a common thread, but who also exercise their rights for different reasons or with varying degrees of zeal.