Thread: Just a Simple THANK YOU....!

Just a Simple THANK YOU....!

Just a quick notes of THANKS to the "OLD HEADS" who have been OC'g in VA, spearheading the movement, scheduling/planning dinners/breakfast get togethers, helping "noobies." those who have had adverse interactions (be it LEO, store management, etc), or otherwise....

I've been driving back/forth through VA to NC to care for a sick relative since December and at no point have I ever been made to feel uncomfortable (well in NC it's CC, but Winston-Salem and Charlotte ain't but a spit across the VA border).

Somewhere along the line you folks "plowed the field" so that others would have (a visible and unshocking) ability to carry openly - even if it was a right, folks had to demand the recognization and respect - via education and exercising.

So from a "noobie" of OC for only Five (5) years, I salute the "OLD HEADS" of OC who established the foundation of normalized OC in VA...!!

Quote Originally Posted by jadedone4 View Post
    Just a quick notes of THANKS to the "OLD HEADS" who have been OC'g in VA, spearheading the movement, scheduling/planning dinners/breakfast get togethers, helping "noobies." those who have had adverse interactions (be it LEO, store management, etc), or otherwise....

I've been driving back/forth through VA to NC to care for a sick relative since December and at no point have I ever been made to feel uncomfortable (well in NC it's CC, but Winston-Salem and Charlotte ain't but a spit across the VA border).

Somewhere along the line you folks "plowed the field" so that others would have (a visible and unshocking) ability to carry openly - even if it was a right, folks had to demand the recognization and respect - via education and exercising.

So from a "noobie" of OC for only Five (5) years, I salute the "OLD HEADS" of OC who established the foundation of normalized OC in VA...!!

Name:  schild42.gif
Views: 193
Size:  7.1 KB

Yer welcome, sonnie .......

Quote Originally Posted by jadedone4 View Post

Why don't you OC in NC?
    "They don't give a damn about any trumpet playing band
    It ain't what they call rock and roll
    And the Sultans...
    Yeah the Sultans, they play Creole"

OCDO Member
    NCGO Member