• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

A CCL in just ten days ??

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
Hooya boys and girls, the City of Subdued Excitement delivered in ten (yes, count them,10) days. My Sweet Baboo did not know I had applied, and now she wants one too. As Elvis once said, Thank you, thank you verry mudge!!

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
Lori is very proud to say she shot expert with the M16A2 while she was "camping out" in the Air Force. I spent many years in Army Recruiting reviewing applicants test scores. Females seem to have an inate ability to fire a weapon when given the opportunity to train. It has to give you a different way of looking at them (the women). I, personally, love girls with guns!

sudden valley gunner

Lori is very proud to say she shot expert with the M16A2 while she was "camping out" in the Air Force. I spent many years in Army Recruiting reviewing applicants test scores. Females seem to have an inate ability to fire a weapon when given the opportunity to train. It has to give you a different way of looking at them (the women). I, personally, love girls with guns!

My cousin has a theory that it is the extra ballast. ;)

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
Nailed it

Got it on the head, mate. Male students had to get past what they already knew from TV. Always fun on the range. Most females would quickly say they had no experiance and listened closely to instruction. Males would not.

sudden valley gunner

Got it on the head, mate. Male students had to get past what they already knew from TV. Always fun on the range. Most females would quickly say they had no experiance and listened closely to instruction. Males would not.

I don't want to hear it!!!! :banana: :lol:

I never have high expectations that way I am never let down when shooting. :lol:

joeroket

....not entirely true....

take it out of your wallet and read it....

'State of Washington'
'License to carry concealed pistol'

(LCCP)

It does state that. The odd thing is that the RCW's refer to both a concealed pistol license and License to carry a concealed pistol. So technical ours has a dual name.

amlevin

It does state that. The odd thing is that the RCW's refer to both a concealed pistol license and License to carry a concealed pistol. So technical ours has a dual name.

Which are one and the same. The only issue is what initials to use.

We now live in a world of initials, probably brought about by our obsession with "texting".

joeroket

Which are one and the same. The only issue is what initials to use.

We now live in a world of initials, probably brought about by our obsession with "texting".

Nah. I am willing to bet it was brought on by the military. They use all sorts of acronyms. I was first introduced to the world of ridiculous acronyms when I went to work for Boeing.