• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

27 years late, but it's finally here

JoeSparky

Centurion
I hear a faint screaming in my ears! I think I can make out what is being said.... It is a distant echo from 1791 ish...
no unreasonable searches or seizures... Yep that is it.... NO UNREASONABLE SEARCHES OR SEIZURES!!!!!!!!!!!

SFCRetired

"faint screaming"? What I hear is the founders of our country rolling over in their graves at the thought of the government blatantly violating the rights of citizens.

If it meant I never flew again, there is no way in Hades that I would allow anyone other than my own private physician to run a DNA analysis on me and only if he had a darn good reason.

since9

Campaign Veteran
"faint screaming"?
What I hear is the founders of our country rolling over in their graves...

They are. The 4A violations committed against our citizenry are both insidious and heinous.

DNA screening? Really, Rodbender? Are you kidding? Are they actually proposing such a massive invasion of our privacy rights?

I'm not calling you out, rodbender. I don't believe that's appropriate at all. Just want to know more information.

Last edited:

since9

Campaign Veteran
Yep that is it.... NO UNREASONABLE SEARCHES OR SEIZURES!

I think it's time for the American Public to start posting the 4th Amendment EVERYWHERE, until such time as EVERYONE in America GETS IT.

It has NOTHING to do with hiding from the law. It has EVERYTHING to do with the law respecting the private citizen.

If the law is incapable of pulling it's head out it's ass to get that, then the law doesn't deserve to be the law. Go fish, and while you're at it, go find a police state country that subscribes to your Gestapo tactics. Neither myself nor my ancestors fought for a way of life wherein our God-given civil rights, as secured by our Declaration of Independance and our Constitution, could be subverted by this twisted crap.

It will never happen. Not in MY country. EVER.

rodbender

What I hear is the founders of our country rolling over in their graves...

They are. The 4A violations committed against our citizenry are both insidious and heinous.

DNA screening? Really, Rodbender? Are you kidding? Are they actually proposing such a massive invasion of our privacy rights?

I'm not calling you out, rodbender. I don't believe that's appropriate at all. Just want to know more information.

I posted the article. Read it for yourself. That's all I have.

Last edited: