• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Proud new member of Wisconsin Carry Inc.

dinwi

Just submitted my application. Thanks for being here guys. Great to see a group that actually DOES SOMETHING !
Get togethers, lawsuits against unlawful actions, etc.

Proud to be a new member.

D

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
Welcome to Wisconsin Carry and to OCDO!

Just submitted my application. Thanks for being here guys. Great to see a group that actually DOES SOMETHING !

D

Welcome and I hope to see you at open carry events across the state.

Zeus

Welcome! I've been on here for a few years but forgot to actually register so I'm kind of a noob too :) Great site here with good folks and info.

Peacekeeper

Thanks for joining Wisconsin Carry! And welcome to this forum too. We may not all agree on everything said here but we do share the common goal of Open carry/Constitutional carry.

paul@paul-fisher.com

D

Welcome!

Send this to your state Representatives and Senators.

Attachments

• PPA-F_2-4-11.pdf
    74.4 KB · Views: 66

XDFDE45

Welcome to the cool club
beavisbutthead.gif

dinwi

Thanks guys

Appreciate the warm welcomes !

Looks like it's a tough time in Madison right now. Wish they would push thru Constitutional Carry while the opposition is MIA.

Doug, is that preliminary bill something WCI worked up?
Looks pretty impressive. I haven't gone thru it to look at all the repeals & such tho.

Thanks again all !

Regards,
D

protias

Appreciate the warm welcomes !

Looks like it's a tough time in Madison right now. Wish they would push thru Constitutional Carry while the opposition is MIA.

Looks pretty impressive. I haven't gone thru it to look at all the repeals & such tho.

Thanks again all !

Regards,
D
That bill is something we all worked on (some more than others).

paul@paul-fisher.com

Members of OCDO (this forum) who also happen to be mostly members of WCI put this together but it has not been endorsed by any formal group. It has been forwarded to the NRA, GOA, WCI amongst others.

It was started because one of the OCDO members was asked if he had any suggested legislation when he talked to his legislator. The short answer is no and since all the legislators we have talked to so far had said that hey hadn't seen any legislation from anyone, 'we' decided to give it a go.

dinwi

good good

Ok, I was thinking the draft of the bill might have been the result of a couple of threads i was watching a while back. The ones regarding what we would want in a ccw bill.

Thanks Paul, and to all others who contributed.

D

M

McX

Welcome, and dont forget our mottos:

WisconsinCarry, dont leave home with out it.
WisconsinCarry, it's every where you want to be.