• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Loaded or unloaded

Campo6245

trolling?

are you TROLLING us???
this is your second thread,,,
take the advice i gave you in your first thread.
the question you are asking ,, isnt even a noob question ,, it is a troll question!

just curious...what is trolling mean?

Campo6245

Just hit me! Sorry! The sad thing is that I am a fisherman and the trolling didn't hit me LOL.

since9

Campaign Veteran
Just hit me! Sorry! The sad thing is that I am a fisherman and the trolling didn't hit me LOL.

How well does your trolling activities occur without any bait on the hook?

As for OCers, there is no bait at all, except the most basic bait of all, that of an honest law-abiding citzen going about our daily business.

If that's "bait," then the response to an illegal attack is an armed response.

Last edited:

Sc0tt

do-not-feed-the-troll-2c-t-shirts_design.png

:banana:"Never going to let you down or desert you......":banana:

eye95

do-not-feed-the-troll-2c-t-shirts_design.png

:banana:"Never going to let you down or desert you......":banana:

By bumping this thread, over a month DEAD, you just served the troll up with a juicy prime rib, a baked potato with all the trimmings, and dessert.

Thanks.

A lot.

:banghead:

Sc0tt

Yeah well that what yall get for leaving me all alone on the forum on easter night. I was board S***less