Thread: Where I belong

Where I belong

I finally made it,
    I moved here from Kalifornia a couple of weeks ago and lovin it. I took my CFP class and anxiously await my
    permit and will be happy open carrying with it. I have had a warm welcome from concealed and open carry
    enthusiasts alike. I look forward to not having to wear conceal clothing this summer as I don't like to wear an
    extra shirt over a T-shirt. Thanks for a great Utah welcome.

Cool Welcome to utah

Welcome to Utah. I myself have moved from the "right denied" State of Wisconsin (although WI does have open carry with way too many restrictions) a while back (about 2 years ago). My 2nd Amendment self is LOVIN IT here in the Land of Mountains and Mormons. The opportunities for shooting sports activities are virtually unlimited in Utah. (And the trout fishing isn't half bad either.)

You will likely meet lots of very wonderful folks on this website and www.utahconcealedcarry.com as well. I also recommend www.utahshootingsports.com. Keep track of the "meet and greet" postings to meet some or all of us.

Again, Congratulations on your escape from Kommiefornia and WELCOME TO UTAH !
    My cats support the Second Amendment. NRA Life Member, NRA Instructor: Pistol, Rifle, & Personal Protection - NRA Certified Range Safety Officer, Utah BCI Certified Concealed Firearm Permit Instructor.
    "Permission Slips" from Utah, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Arizona, and Florida. _ Verily, thou shalt not fiddle with thine firearm whilst in the bathroom stall, lest thine spouse seek condolences from thine friends.

Quote Originally Posted by DEFENSOR View Post
    I finally made it,
    I moved here from Kalifornia a couple of weeks ago and lovin it. I took my CFP class and anxiously await my
    permit and will be happy open carrying with it. I have had a warm welcome from concealed and open carry
    enthusiasts alike. I look forward to not having to wear conceal clothing this summer as I don't like to wear an
    extra shirt over a T-shirt. Thanks for a great Utah welcome.
    Were you actually able to get a ccw in Kali?
    "No state shall convert a liberty to a privilege, license it, and charge a fee therefor.- Murdock vs Pennsylvania 319 US 105

...If the state converts a right into a privelege, the citizen can ignore the license and fee and engage in the right... with impunity.
    - Shuttleworth vs City of Birmingham, Alabama 317 US 262

Where rights secured by the Constitution are involved, there can be no legislation which would abrogate them.
    - Miranda vs Arizona 384 US 436

Glad to have ya!