• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open carry dinner at lizzy's green cafe friday the 4th at 7:00 p.m.!

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
OK folks, it is time to meet and eat at Lizzy's Green Cafe! Remember it is all you can eat fried fish but they also have chicken sandwiches, fish sandwiches, several salads, chowder, chile, grilled Salmon, Talapia and I think a few more items. The "Usual Suspects" had breakfast there yesterday and spoke with Adam about coming for this Friday's Fish Fry. He asked if we could come at 7:00 or a little later if we thought we would have a large crowd (HOPE SO!) so he would have several tables available for us. So please arrive at 7 or later if you can make it!

Remember that Adam and Lizzy SUPPORT OPEN CARRY!

3731 S Beaumont Ave
Kansasville, WI 53139

Phone: (262) 878-6162

oak1971

Another one I have to skip. :cuss: Crappy thing is the only job I have a shot at now will be 2nd shift. :banghead:

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
It's Better To Have A Job!

Another one I have to skip. :cuss: Crappy thing is the only job I have a shot at now will be 2nd shift. :banghead:

We will think of you Rob! Some of us are still looking for a job so we know how important it is to get to job interviews!

Jason in WI

Don't think I'm going to make it. I'm still going to try but I don't think it's gonna happen. If I don't make it I'll see you guys sunday or at the next fish fry!

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

LR Yote 312

Think the count was 16 of us making it !!!

Outdoorsman, it was a pleasure meeting ya.

Always good to talk with : Have Gun,Rack,McX,Springfield1911,Handy and Oldtimer and the rest of the usual suspects/culprits.

I saw some pamphlets and info for WCI being passed out so we may see a few more.

I know when I first walked in I noticed a gals' eyes directed to my 1911....and remained focused there for more than a few moments....I was too busy to pay her mind,Had to say "Hi" to some I felt were more important than her curiosity.(?)

Kinda bummed we didnt have a WCI Officer there.
I had wanted to renew my WCI membership and hoped I could have done it then and there.
Forgive me but I prefer cash and face to face transactions,
Funny that way....but thats how I deal.

Not sure yet if I can make Delevan or not yet.

Last time I did Delevan I smoked a diff.

LR Yote

M

McX

Think the count was 16 of us making it !!!

Outdoorsman, it was a pleasure meeting ya.

Always good to talk with : Have Gun,Rack,McX,Springfield1911,Handy and Oldtimer and the rest of the usual suspects/culprits.

I saw some pamphlets and info for WCI being passed out so we may see a few more.

I know when I first walked in I noticed a gals' eyes directed to my 1911....and remained focused there for more than a few moments....I was too busy to pay her mind,Had to say "Hi" to some I felt were more important than her curiosity.(?)

Kinda bummed we didnt have a WCI Officer there.
I had wanted to renew my WCI membership and hoped I could have done it then and there.
Forgive me but I prefer cash and face to face transactions,
Funny that way....but thats how I deal.

Not sure yet if I can make Delevan or not yet.

Last time I did Delevan I smoked a diff.

LR Yote

LR it was good to see you there! asit was to see everyone. also nice to see new carriers as well. the food was outstanding as always, and the company even better. however i was alarmed to see many members sporting a button variant of friends dont let friends drive drunk; friends dont let McX grip on their 1911.
also LR you need to quit smokin the funny stuff!

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
It Was A Good Time!

There were 16 of us last night taking up a good section of the diner! Let's keep the dinners going and for those that can make it we also have breakfast at Lizzy's on the Sunday following the Friday night we DON'T have dinner. In other words on the 13th of March we meet for breakfast, usually around 10:30 or so.

Good to see everyone last night! Remember, keep your 1911's safe when McX is close by! I think he had superglue on both hands last night! :)

protias

Sorry I couldn't make it. Got out of work at 9:30. I'll hopefully make the next one.

Good to see everyone last night! Remember, keep your 1911's safe when McX is close by! I think he had superglue on both hands last night! :)
Give him a fork and a glass. That way he can't grab anything else. :p

LR Yote 312

also LR you need to quit smokin the funny stuff!

Just trying to feed my addiction to 80/90w gear oil....

I think he had superglue on both hands last night! :)
Give him a fork and a glass. That way he can't grab anything else. :p

Not quite 100% sure on what I saw then....but it possibly makes sense now.

There was a point I slipped out for a smoke,and thought I saw a shadow over by the vehicles.I heard the wrinkle of a paper bag,followed by the "Pssst,Pssst" of a spray can....and an evil laugh.

Once back inside I didnt see anyone with a tell tale huffer face.....but I did notice
McX had a great deal of difficulty putting down the fork and Pepsi can.

He just might be treating his hands with a spray on rubber contact cement...:confused: :lol::lol:

LR Yote

Last edited:

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
Just trying to feed my addiction to 80/90w gear oil....

Not quite 100% sure on what I saw then....but it possibly makes sense now.

There was a point I slipped out for a smoke,and thought I saw a shadow over by the vehicles.I heard the wrinkle of a paper bag,followed by the "Pssst,Pssst" of a spray can....and an evil laugh.

Once back inside I didnt see anyone with a tell tale huffer face.....but I did notice
McX had a great deal of difficulty putting down the fork and Pepsi can.

He just might be treating his hands with a spray on rubber contact cement...:confused: :lol::lol:

LR Yote

LOL! All I can say is it is a good thing I don't carry a 1911 around McX! Remember when we go to his shop to be on the lookout (BOLO) for superglue tubes. If you see one and you have a 1911....watch McX closely! :)

LR Yote 312

LOL! All I can say is it is a good thing I don't carry a 1911 around McX! Remember when we go to his shop to be on the lookout (BOLO) for superglue tubes. If you see one and you have a 1911....watch McX closely! :)

Pssst,I will let you guys in on a secret.

There is a magic word that will allow you to recover your 1911 in the event
you need too.
It works a charm !!! But ya gotta be quick as its effects are temporary.
You will have approx 5-7 secs.

Just say "Underfolder" in a sharp clear voice.

LR Yote