• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Landlords/Future OC'ers

gunguy2009

I live in a Town House Complex so there is No Hallways or nuttin joining doors, not like an apartment building . But I caught up with my Landlords (Husband and Wife), I brought them a pamphlet and Let them know I OC and its Legal to OC in WI, In case Im hauling trash and another tenant sees me and decides to Fear for his/her life and calsl the LL. But she said they wanted to do something similar but knew nothing about it nor that it was even legal!! So we chatted about if for probably 45 minutes. He works all night and she is a smaller woman, they have 4 kids and 2 dogs that she takes out at night by herself. Plus we live right across the street from a Truck Stop. They Seem Eager to get involved!

Last edited:

XDFDE45

Good for them. Have them check out WIC and handing them the pamphlet was a great start. Maybe tell them about the GTG at the Delavan Starbucks this up coming Sunday. Always good to meet like minded people.

protias

Good for them. Have them check out WIC and handing them the pamphlet was a great start. Maybe tell them about the GTG at the Delavan Starbucks this up coming Sunday. Always good to meet like minded people.
Don't you mean WCI? :p

XDFDE45

Don't you mean WCI? :p
eusa_doh.gif
stupid fingers.

Last edited: